• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#147 Dratini / #148 Dragonair / #149 Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockette

Competitive Player
Moved to more recent post.

Last edited:

apathyzeal

CONSUME
I'm looking for a female Dratini with it's DW Ability. Prefer Lonely nature and31 IVS in HP and Speed but I can breed if need be.
Can offer Pokerus, rare candies, most nonDW pokemon. I have some items floating around, too, so feel free to ask! Feel free to PM

rob922

I have male and female DW Dratini with Extreme Speed move. I also non DW dratini with Extreme Speed. Really looking for DWF Eevee or shiny Eevee.

Last edited:

carrutt

I've got an UT, Adamant, Marvel Scale Dratini with ExtremeSpeed. I'm looking for a timid Latios, Spring 2012 Zekrom, or a Target Lucario to trade. Also, I'd love to get a leftovers. PM me if you're interested!!

Pyro90290

looking for a DW female dratini. Have a lot to offer (see signature and a lot more). PM me with offers

Offering an untouched lvl 15 Bold Dratini with Extremespeed. Looking for shinys and the items in my sig

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
All out of Dratinis!

Last edited:

Boulders

Looking for any dratini. Pm me if interested

Mr.FusRoDah

I can breed DWF Dratini, I'm looking for a reason to :p

PM me with offers.

jsneed

Old School Breeder
Looking for DW female!

I have tons to offer! PM me for details!

Mash

looking for female dratini, dragonair, or dragonite I don't care about IVs or nature just one with the dream world ability because all the dream world has been giving me is pokemon I don't care about or male dratinis so please help :( lol. Hmu if you have

Kiyami101

Dark Trainer
Hello =D looking for a Male Dragonite with outrage on pokemon B/W, just to breed for an egg move. will trade back once made sucessful egg ^^ (or i can give you my pokemon I would like breeded, either way is fine for me) I have all starters from every gen to offer for letting me borrow your pokemon.

235 Smeargle

Looking for a dratini, any level/gender/nature.
I can trade Meditite, Shinx, Snover, Turtwig, Rhyhorn, Hoppip, Lotad, Charmander, Squirtle or Treeko. I also have a male lv 1 Duskull with Night Shade.

Keldeobeast

I urgently need a Dragonite level 54 or under. Must be legit and from dragonspiral tower. Will trade pretty much anyone i have. My fc is 4513 6337 4441 pokemon black.

Status
Not open for further replies.