• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#147 Dratini / #148 Dragonair / #149 Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro90290

looking for a DWf Dratini. Pm me if you have any and we can make a deal

ramimasri91

looking for a male dratini with extremespeed, I have dwf and breedable pokemon to offer pm me so we can work something out

Lockette

Competitive Player
No longer have IV bred Dratinis.

Last edited:

orochi

i have a shiny dragonite adamant, that i ev trained in attack/defense myself. looking for other shiny in return, pm me

TeeWexRawr

Wold's Wust Twaina
I'm looking for a Female Dreamworld Dratini of any nature.

I have these female Dream World pokemon for trade: Nidoran F, Lickitung, Swablu, Murkrow, Krabby, Exeggcute, and Slowpoke. I also have Dream World Tauros, UT Jolly Mienfoo w/Baton Pass, UT Modest Petilil, UT Timid Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, UT Timid Deino w/Dark Pulse, UT Adamant Golett w/Iron Fist, UT Bold Feebas w/Swift Swim, UT Timid Volcarona, UT Modest Litwick, UT Adamant Darumaka and a few others.

I have rare candies and these Evolutionary stones for trade: Dawn Stone, Thunderstone, Waterstone, Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Fire Stone, Leaf Stone, Moon Stone and a Dusk Stone.

NinjaPirate239

beenawhilesinceplay
need a female of the dragonite family with dream world ability, please let me know what you'd want in exchange.

Pokerus possible.

have a few shiny's available also!

Last edited:

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
have a lv 1 female marvel scale dratini with extremespeed, leer, thunderbolt and flamethrower. - looking for a naive or timid thundurus as low levelled as possible. pm me with offers.

MrMysterious2502

Pokemon Breeder
Hello,

I am looking for a female, dreamworld Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite. I have every species and I have a lot of experience in exploiting the RNG. Please PM me for offers. Thank you.

CamelLover32

Looking for an adamant dratini (DW preferred).

Can trade starters, subway items, master ball or own dratinis (non DW) of various natures.

elyk800

I am looking for a dream world female dratini, as well as a male dratini that knows the move extremespeed. If someone can breed, or already has one with the dw ability and extremespeed, as well as max attack IV's and adamant nature, this would be perfect. I have other dream world females that I can trade in return. Please pm me if possible.

soundxfury

RNGed a DW Dratini today. Details:
Female
Modest nature
Egg move: Dragon Pulse
IVs: Flawless
Non-shiny
Available for trade in my shop, link in sig.

Requesting: Male Dragonite named Banjo in the Lv. 50s with a decent nature. One dragon, fire, & ice move
Offering. Lv. 47 Lilligant or any other pokemon you want me to catch in White
Private message for more details. Hope I'm not asking for much. Please & Thankyou

NovaPhoenix

Savvy Breeder
Breeding Adamant male and female Dratini with the hidden ability Marvel Scale and has the moves Dragon Dance, Outrage, Aqua Tail, and Extreme Speed. Looking for DWf pokemon or Leftovers/Life Orbs, PM me to work something out. ( Can also do Jolly :3 )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.