• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#147 Dratini / #148 Dragonair / #149 Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avarikqa

Avarikqa
Hey, I'm looking for the Shiny Dratini that Benga gives you in White 2. I'm willing to trade a few shinies for it. PM me if you're interested :)

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
Looking for an extremespeed dratini. Have DWF bagons, eeves, poliwags, vulpixes. PM

I have an extremespeed dratini that I am willing to trade for a vulpix. My friend code is 0518 7399 3685 if your interested.

jacobk

Hi; looking for ANY female DW dratini. Have DW Poliwag and Vulpixs. Shiny: Beartic (Bashful no EVs), Beheeyem (Calm no EVs), Golem (Bold, random mix of EVs (>_<)). Have completed national Pokedex so any non-legendary possible with chosen natures. Victini, thunderous and tornadus also, without useful natures, mind. Friend code: 047659560195

aqua415

willing to give any pokemon( as long as its not from dream world ) for a dream world dratini or dragonair, or dragonight.

randall103

IFFLegendsBreed
I have my shiny Dratini from beating the White Forest in White 2. I am looking for a Dream World Tyrogue, shiny Duskull, or shiny Beldum. I have Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 so I can trade from any of those. Thanks!

Rosez66

Ace trainer
Looking for a female multi scale dratini I'm not to bothered about natures or ivs as I will be breeding if someone would be kind enough to trade one with me that would be awesome message me for friend code and trade information.

zerothethird

Wobbuchu is awesome.
Offering Japanese Pokemon Center Dragonite. My friend traded it to me, but I don't plan on using it. Here's the stats.

Dragonite (it's in Japanese lol) Lv100
Held Item: Lum Berry
Nature: Modest (Likes to trash about)
OT: PC
ID No: 09152
EXP Points: 1250000

HP: 323
Attack: 273
Def: 226
SpAtk: 269
SpDef: 236
Speed: 196

-Extremespeed
-Fire Punch
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage

I'm looking for any of the starters (except Snivy, Chimchar, Chikorita, and Torchic). Stats, natures, level, gender, and IVs and EVs doesn't matter.

La Parka

Best In The World
Looking for DW DRatini x2. Check sig for more wants. PM me.

Hadise

I have several DWF Dratinis with a few perfect IVs. Also have 2 adamant female Dratinis (1 with Extremspeed, NOT DWF) with perfect Attack and Speed and 2 Jolly Dratinis (not DWF) with Extremespeed and a few perfect IVs (will check upon demand). Looking for other DWFs, Legendaries, Events, Choice Items, just PM me.

Last edited:

CraftyCultist

Looking for a male dratini with extremespeed. I can offer anything that can be bred, and I also have a shiny shedinja available, as well as a male dragonite with multiscale.

Last edited:

Frits90

Looking for a female Dratini with DW-ability (Marvel scale), offering a female Volcarona lvl35 with no EV's yet. Can also provide others to trade!

ImmortalDreamer

Shine Hunter
Looking for a shiny Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite (doesn't matter to me if its the one Benga gives you).

I also have a ton of female Dratinis for trade, non are multiscale ability though.

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
I can breed dream world female Dratinis, pm me if you think you might have something I'd want

Slaydank

Looking for the shiny dratini, (or if you've already evolved into dragonair or dragonite, that's fine.) that you get in white 2. Offering up just about anything from black 2, including the shiny gible if interested or a choice item, power items, red card, eject buttons, ect.

Omegaman1144

Looking for a male extremespeed dratini. Please let me know if there's a pokemon that I could breed you for your dex. I do not have any shinies.

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Looking for a female dreamworld Dratini, preferably with one or more perfect iv's (it's not a must).

- Level 100 Kingdra, rash, swift swim, ev trained in special attack and speed.
- Level 70 Regigigas, mild, slow start, untouched (iv's bad)
- Level 40 Raikou, modest, pressure, untouched (iv's bad)
- Shiny: Level 1 Deino, gentle, hustle, untouched (iv's unknown), Dark Pulse egg move. (rng)
- Shiny: Level 1 Dratini, jolly, shed skin, untouched, perfect/flawless or near flawless iv's, Extreme Speed egg move. (rng)
- Shiny: Level 1 Poliwag, timid, swift swim (Dreamworld, male), untouched, perfect iv's/flawless or near flawless. (rng)
- Shiny: Level 1 Exeggcute, timid, chlorophyll, untouched, perfect iv's to make hidden power ice power 80. (rng)
- Shiny: Level 1 Darumaka, adamant, hustle, untouched, perfect iv's/flawless or near flawless. (rng)

Others: Several non rng Legendaries. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Taken care of, thank you Yuka ^^

Last edited:

crimsoncomedian

I am looking for any lvl adamant dratini or dragonair. pm me with what you want in exchange.

Linkzzz

Hey guys I'm looking for a female dw dratini with an adamant nature I'm willing to trade a bunch of stuff pm me if ur interested

Status
Not open for further replies.