• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#147 Dratini / #148 Dragonair / #149 Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a shiny dratini with its DW abilty. Good nature/IVs preferred I will want to know the spread. It's a tall order so I'll trade shinies and events. PM me

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I need a Non-American Dratini with extremespeed. I can provide the egg to be hatched and I can give you DWFs for the help.

Trading Outstanding IV bred Dratinis with DW and Extreme Speed. Open to all offers. Can provide specific spreads just ask not all of them are identical of course. PM me

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Looking for shiny Lv.1 Dratini (ex from Benga). Willing to trade my Lv.1 shiny Gible

I have DW dratinis with good stats bred move outrage and egg move extremespeed - BR4VE pm me

Apachecat

Pokemon Breeder
I have a shiny Dragonair, looking for other shiny(s). PM me offers! (MUST be legit! I do not want to be unable to transfer a hacked pokemon to X and Y).

Level 43 (met 42). Caught in Dragonspiral Tower.
Adamant/somewhat vain
Agility, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail, Dragon Rush
Shed Skin ability

HP 115
ATK 85
DEF 66
SPATK 59
SPDEF 76
SPD 66

Male, caught in a masterball. Obtained in a trade through GTS.

ANTIK

Hi, I'm looking for a female Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with the hidden ability for breeding purposes. I can offer any baby Pokémon form the following list with hidden ability:

Magikarp/Gyarados
Drilbur/Excadrill
Sandshrew/Sandslash
Deerling/Sawsbuck
Aron/Lairon/Aggron
Foongus/Amoongus
Basculin
Druddigon
Buizel/Floatzel
Kabuto/Kabutops
Lapras
Pawniard/Bisharp
Paras/Parasect
Elgyem/Beheeyem
Eevee/Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon/Espeon/Umbreon/Leafeon/Glaceon
Blitzle/Zebstrika
Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot
Mawile
Seel/Dewgong
Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree
Minccino/Cinccino
Porygon/Porygon2/PorygonZ
Wingull/Pelipper
Growlithe/Arcanine
Stunky/Skuntank
Feebas/Milotic
Spiritomb
Nidoran/Nidorino/Nidoking
Nidoran/Nidorina/Nidoqueen
Slowpoke/Slowbro/Slowking
Vulpix/Ninetales
Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone
Sneasel/Weavile
Shinx/Luxio/Luxray
Kangaskhan
Yanma/Yanmega
Voltorb/Electrode
Meditite/Medicham
Finneon/Lumineon
Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon
Smoochum/Jynx
Lileep/Cradily
Illumise/Volbeat
Torkoal
Phanpy/Donphan
Shroomish/Breloom
Zubat/Golbat/Crobat
Ducklett/Swanna
Sewaddle/Swadloon/Leavanny
Gligar/Gliscor
Emolga
Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus
Alomomola
Joltik/Galvantula
Natu/Xatu
Heracross
Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence
Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo
Bronzor/Bronzong
Purrloin/Liepard
Munna/Musharna
Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Poliwrath/Politoed
Corphish/Crawdaunt
Wurmple/Silcoon/Beautifly/Cascoon/Dustox
Relicanth
Tropius
Scraggy/Scrafty
Shellos/Gastrodon
Delibird
Omanyte/Omastar
Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry
Combee/Vespiquen
Remoraid/Octillery
Kricketot/Kricketune
Geodude/Graveler/Golem
Drifloon/Drifblim

Steddi

Hey I'm looking for a multiscale dragonite that I can breed (female only), please pm me :) Most of what I have to offer is in my signature, if you see anything there we can negotiate.

D11

Legendary Hunter
Looking for a shiny dratini. Have all legends and every pokemon available. Have shiny event pokemon legends as well. Pm to discuss

BCM_00

I have a DW female ;147; and am willing to breed it if someone would like it. I am looking for any DW females I don't already have. PM me if you are interested.

D11

Legendary Hunter
Looking for a shiny dratini. will trade basically any event pokemon, since i have many duplicates from having multiples of the games. all are legit. pm me with offers

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Need a Dritini for my Kanto team pm me with offers.

Steddi

I have been breeding my female marvel scale dratini, jolly holding an everstone, and ive bred it with ditto about 40 times, no marvel scale dratini eggs...am I doing anything wrong? please just reply to this post so others know not to keep posting / sending me pms. Thank you!

Zugov

Hidden abilities don't get passed down when breeding with Ditto, try breeding it with a male in the same egg group.

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher
I have been breeding my female marvel scale dratini, jolly holding an everstone, and ive bred it with ditto about 40 times, no marvel scale dratini eggs...am I doing anything wrong? please just reply to this post so others know not to keep posting / sending me pms. Thank you!

yep. breed it with a male gible or dratini or something like that. :)

devildog201306

Event Collector
I am Looking for a Multiscale female dratini with extremespeed :)
PM me if you have one you are willing to trade THanks in advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.