• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#150 Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#150 Mewtwo
psychic.gif

anubis2525

dragon temer
soulsilver mewtwo untrained looking for untrained zekrom and/or untrained thundarus. i get white on the 4th so be able to trade about the 6th. pm me if interested

Last edited:

Juancthought

Collection Trainer
Have a shiny UT lv 70 Mewtwo- Looking for any three shinies in my signature

A1ex

I have an untrained Lv75 Kyurem i will trade for a Mewtwo, untrained if possible.

Reeper8000

Professional Breeder
I will trade a female Zorua for a MewTwo.

PM me if you're interested.

Offering: level 100 Mewtwo (Unknown EV/IV spread) Quiet nature, 396 Spec. Atk, move set Ice beam, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Aura sphere.
LF: RNG'd Flawless Ditto (Will offer an event with Mewtwo) Will consider other offers

Last edited:

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
I can trade a mewtwo for one or more of the following:

Kecleon
Volbeat
Castorm
Politoed

(last ones to finish the dex)

Pm me with offers.
Seriously, 4 more pokemon till finished nat dex :)

Zion777

Mewtwo has always been my favorite ever since playing Red and Blue, however after losing my DS with Platinum and Fire Red in it that had all of my old stuff I am now without my favorite or really anything I had collected. I am seeking a Mewtwo, but have very little to offer in return. I can offer a Victini, but as of now that is only thing of worth I have. If no one is willing to trade me (and I could understand why) I am hoping that perhaps someone could at least do a trade so I can enter it into my pokedex to be able to GTS search. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me out.

Nomik18

Estia
Have a shiny mewtwo up for trade, lvl100, not EVtrained.
All offers will be considered.

bushie

can anyone with two ds help me migrate some of my 4th gen pokemon i'll give yu a sapphire kyogre lvl 70

COMPLETED

Last edited:

Eevee0923

Lv.100 Mewtwo up for trade. Hardy nature, pressure as its ability. Somewhat vain. HP 332, ATK 251, DEF 214, SP ATK 323, SP DEF 221, SPD 281. Moves, Psychic, Future Sight, Swift, and Confusion.

I also have several other 1-4 gen legenadries I am willing to trade.

Looking for 5th gen shinies. Please PM with offers.

Last edited:

coleanusbigian

Looking for a mewtwo, pm if you have one:)

coleanusbigian

looking for a mewtwo, pm me if your willing to trade:)

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
looking for a mewtwo with any sp atk boosting nature dont care which
trading
ev trained chandelure
thundurus
tornadus

Jefko

almost completed Dex
offering a mewtwo who is in need of a new home.....pm me ....trading is almost always possible....i have 4 thats why:p

Jefko

almost completed Dex
i thought i left a message here....but it went away :S
i am trading a mewtwo.....any good trade will do

Status
Not open for further replies.