• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#150 Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering: level 100 Mewtwo (Unknown EV/IV spread) Quiet nature, 396 Spec. Atk, move set Ice beam, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Aura sphere.
LF: RNG'd Flawless Ditto (Will offer an event with Mewtwo) Will consider other offers

Aaron277

Pokémon Breeder
Offering Level 100 Mewtwo
Looking for Events, Shinies and other highlevels :)
Jirachi
Shaymin
Deoxys
Celebi
Mew

Mdk8400

Looking for an ut modest Mewtwo with good iv spread, pm me. Look in sig for what I have to offer. If you don't see anything ask and I may have.

Lis4Real25

I want a legit shiny Mewtwo. PM me an offer and I'll try to find it.

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.
offering 75 lvl ditto, pm me with interesting offers...

scheezy

looking for a UT legit shiny mewtwo. please PM me and i will throw some offers your way! =]

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
I have a Mewtwo up for trade, I'm after Manaphy, Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys and Mew, Pm me for offers, Thanks.:p

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Looking for a Legit Mewtwo, preferably UT,
Offering -
UT Gamestop Suicune w/Pokerus
Giratina w/Pokerus
UT Victini
UT WINN2011 Modest Celebi w/Pokerus (will take some persuasion)
All Starters
Gibles w/Iron Head or Outrage/Beldums/Bagons/Evees/Larvitars
PM me with offers

Takeo

Have a SHINY Modest Mewtwo, three stats 30+ and the rest is above 20. Serious offers only ... PM me.

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Originally Posted by Takatheeducatedkid
Illegitimate pokemon... They can't help that they're hacked... I will take them under my wing, For they are pokemon too.

They're digits.

And to stick to the topic, I got Mewtwo's for trade. Looking for cool shinies or events I haven't got yet.

baronjaq

A seasoned vet
Got a UT mewtwo for someone if you want to trade

swiftkb

have legit lv 70 shiny mew pm me any offers lookin for any decen ev trained pokemon or hinys

jk025

Im looking for a level 70 UT Mewtwo. Ive only got pokemon black so let me know what you want. thanks

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Level 70 Mewtwo UT in Black caught in a MasterBall because it looks badass in that ball only PM me with offer

joeymo

playing pokemon again since back in the days from red and blue. would really like a mewtwo. any would do, please help me out!

O_o'

Looking for Legit UT Modest Mewtwo!!! Im offering events and shinies!!! 5th gen!!!! :D:D

i have lvl 70 UT mewtwo looking for a shiny zorua

kidknight

Offering Japanese Ditto for any legit Mewtwo PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.