• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

150-pokémon wide fake pokédex, do give it a look.

Neoriceisgood

Better than thou
150-pokémon wide fake pokédex, do give it a look.

I've added a region rpg for my pokédex at [link removed] feel free to check it out :)

neoriceisgood-pokedex.gif

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g...eisgood-pokedex.gif&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

After many weeks of hard work I finally managed to get to that tedious number 150, and to celebrate my succes I have decided to share my work with you guys, I hope you appreciate.

And that "©" symbol means you can't just cut these out and say you made them, mmkay? Art theft is really looked down upon.

C&C is always appreciated, and as noted on the image itself; I might want to replace some with better designs later on, so it'd be appreciated if comments would include favourites (by appearance or number/row) and serious dislikes, so that I have a good idea to what pokémon people wouldn't miss at all.

Now just to hope this thread won't die eh? :)

Updates:

BATCH-1-DOT.png

BATCH-2-DOT.jpg

pokerevamp-set-1.gif

here are some revamps using the 16-bit era sprites, I used MS Paint to create them pixel wise, and photoshop to set transparency and making it a .gif file;

Now for all of them with the exception of claydoll, I only used the original colours to create the revamps, which is the reason why I didn't go for more exotic shading styles and colours; as the whole idea was revamping without changing the palette for all.

Claydoll was different because it was the ONLY pokémon sprite in the entire game without -any- contrast colour (black), which made no sense in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

LannyZ4444

All I can say is "Wow."

To think you created all of these is truly amazing. I really can't say anything more than that. Well Done.

Rayn

The Shiny Espeon!
Wow! You are a really good spriter. Some of those look really complicated. I know you might want to take a break, but could you make more? I really want to see more of your work because it's so awsome.

Neoriceisgood

Better than thou
Wow! You are a really good spriter. Some of those look really complicated. I know you might want to take a break, but could you make more? I really want to see more of your work because it's so awsome.

Hahaha, 150 not enough for ya? :)

As I said, I will make more to replace designs that aren't liked, or that I don't like myself.

however my main objective was to make a 150-pokémon wide pokédex that wasn't 100% resolving around clones; nor connected to pokémon that might get an evolution in 4th gen (Like weavile and elebull)

I'll sprite more if I get a good idea, ofcourse.

Firemaker

Mammoth Master!
wow. Those are very great. Except #12 which looks like one of Absol Attacker's sprites. Can you give descriptions?

Neoriceisgood

Better than thou
wow. Those are very great. Except #12 which looks like one of Absol Attacker's sprites. Can you give descriptions?

For all 150 :D ?

Heh, that'd be A LOT of typing; maybe I'd make special profiles for the ones people like best; but currently, I only know which ones people dislike :)

Also; as stated #12 and some other numbers, are revamps from another guy's forum; I'm planning to work most of them out because, although technically the sprites are mine; the designs aren't.

So no worries about #12 (and #13, as it's connected); It'll probably be removed later on.

Last edited:

cooler3o5

OmegaBeaver! lml,
These are awlsome as I said before also did you get my pm.

Firemaker

Mammoth Master!
Neroiceisgood said:
So no worries about #12 (and #13, as it's connected); It'll probably be removed later on.
13 is creative but 12 is recognizable.

Neoriceisgood said:
For all 150 :D ?
That wouldn't be too bad :D

Pokémon Guard

Volcano/Wave/Static
Wow, that is an amazing piece of work. Every last one. Are you able to do backsprites too? If we could see backsprites of these Pokemon, it'd be amazing. =D

Neoriceisgood

Better than thou
13 is creative but 12 is recognizable.

Well, that's because I liked the design; so just made a new sprite without making it look really different design-wise :) (except for giving it a head)

The evolution as far as I remember suffered from the whole "what parts are available?"-syndrome, where the appearance was guised not by design, but by cut and paste.

Wow, that is an amazing piece of work. Every last one. Are you able to do backsprites too? If we could see backsprites of these Pokemon, it'd be amazing. =D

A handfull actually has back sprites :) maybe I'll make em, who knows.

O_O

These are a bunch of the best sprites I've seen up to date. My favorite would have to be the brown fish looking thing with the "saw on it's fron end.

Have you thoiught about making an RPG on the Invisionfree boards? If so, I'd love to help out, and be a mod or something.

20/10 for originality, creativeness, skill, and pure kick-buttness.

Neoriceisgood

Better than thou
O_O

These are a bunch of the best sprites I've seen up to date. My favorite would have to be the brown fish looking thing with the "saw on it's fron end.

Have you thoiught about making an RPG on the Invisionfree boards? If so, I'd love to help out, and be a mod or something.

20/10 for originality, creativeness, skill, and pure kick-buttness.

Hey! How did you know what I was making right now?!