• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

150-pokémon wide fake pokédex, do give it a look.

energo

T.C.R. Admin
Absolutely great. I'd luv to give them attacks and do their stats and stuff for them. Will you state what type they are for me. Outstanding. Could i help you do that. I would love it so much and i promise they wont be crappy. I love making the stats and so on but i need to no their types first.

Oh snap.

Great!!!

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
They are very good, and it looks like you made them from scratch. However, they really don't look like Pokemon. You should call them something else, like Cokemon...or something.

cooler3o5

OmegaBeaver! lml,
So I cant put them on the dex while giving credit.Why Look this is what I do.I go to the dex and put some pokemon I only get four from people so its not all of them then I make a page saying (pokemon on this page made by [name here]).

Lunachu

Yay Eevee!
These are just too awesome for words! *jaw drops*
Are these all scratch or something? If so... then that's twice as awesome! I wonder if you're ever going to make backsprites of them? That would be interesting.

dracorin

Beginning Trainer
hey if you need some help with dex info, stats, movesets, ect. I would be more than willing to help. I think that your spriting ability is of the charts and would love to see you make more. If you decide to let me help, just pm me, would reelly like to help.

Locovi

Banned
These are truly amazing although the 18th one looks like a Goomba from The Mario series and like what FireMaker stated the 12th one looks like one of Absol Attacker's sprites.

redchesus

Jade Star Trainer
Love them, though some of them I cannot figure out what they are, especially the more complicated ones it's hard to make out the head or tail

If you provided us with your inspiration for each evo line would be helpful

Momiji

I hate rainbows!
Those are great sprites however they fail to resemble the pokémon style. Still they are great sprites though I wouldn't call them pokémon as they are made in a different style and don't resemble poémon.

Great job on them, they're really well done.

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
Z.O.M.G.

BEST FAKEMON SPRITES EVER!!! -faints-