• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

150-pokémon wide fake pokédex, do give it a look.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
they all looked nice but i could find the eyes on some of them.

Neoriceisgood

Better than thou
Simply Amazing.

The starters have an interesting, and well executed theme of having horns. The one thing I notice different from actual Pokemon is the evolutions tend to have a lot better flow, and are more logical than those in Pokemon. I wouldn't say this is a bad thing, however.

If they truly updated Pokemon sprites to the next generation, I am sure they would look a bit like these.

Maybe I'll redo all of them when we have enough D/P sprites to set a clear style aye? ;)

parasectdude

Wants name change
HOW ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT?!?!? The only scratch I ever did was this baby Kangaskhan:
babykangaskhanyl6.png
and it was no good. I don't understand how people can scratch like that (apart from Voltorb and Electrode (0.^)) The only thing I don't like about sprites like that is that they look a bit...odd. The quality is good, but they are a bit TOO creative in terms of form.

Wietse

Coral Eye Trainer
Some of them are really weird, but weird is cool! The legendary trio is very cool!
So are the sprites! The idea of using shaows on the ground rox!

PokemonMaster 23

#1 Naetoru Fan
neoriceisgood-pokedex.gif

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g...eisgood-pokedex.gif&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

After many weeks of hard work I finally managed to get to that tedious number 150, and to celebrate my succes I have decided to share my work with you guys, I hope you appreciate.

And that "©" symbol means you can't just cut these out and say you made them, mmkay? Art theft is really looked down upon.

C&C is always appreciated, and as noted on the image itself; I might want to replace some with better designs later on, so it'd be appreciated if comments would include favourites (by appearance or number/row) and serious dislikes, so that I have a good idea to what pokémon people wouldn't miss at all.

Now just to hope this thread won't die eh? :)

OMG they are awsome. Their is a place with all made from scratch pokemon and they all new. Its a roleplaying site in my sig.

Anyway they are amazing and i've done 2 made from scratch and they suck. Can I show you so you can give me tips?

Just pm me if yes.

Last edited:

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
HOW ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT?!?!? The only scratch I ever did was this baby Kangaskhan: and it was no good. I don't understand how people can scratch like that (apart from Voltorb and Electrode (0.^)) The only thing I don't like about sprites like that is that they look a bit...odd. The quality is good, but they are a bit TOO creative in terms of form.

That's not a scratch, you used the original heads and arms. o_O

Zahro

Whew. Those are really awesome. I cant CC them all because 150 is a little too much. You're one of the better spriters here, and with SO MUCH fakemon! Really they are great.
EDIT: I'm sorry for the triplepost, but my computer was running awfully slow, and eventually, I couldn't get on SerebiiForums for a few minutes.

Last edited:

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh..........................my.................................god................................ i love your sprites! also, i'm shadow on your message boards!

tinfoil

I love the tengu pokemon. I hope I can catch it in the RPG. By the way your style looks similar to the style in Lost Magic for ds.

greta_lover

I don't know........
Awesome fakemon! Keep up the good work!

broken_inside

Marsh Trainer
wow, those are really cool!

LiekWhoa

My Tags Ain't Right
These are cool.

Do you have backsprites up on your forum?

MOD-SAN

As an overlooked sprite artist to an obviously very experienced one, I congradulate you ^_^
Please lookover where people say 'they look weird' or 'off' or 'like aliens'. They don't. In fact, your sprites have the creativity that Nintendo is lacking, especially in the most recent generations. *applaud*