• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#151 Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#151 Mew
psychic.gif

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
Offering lv 10 MYSTRY mews

PM me some offers, or check out my trade shop

Last edited:
looking for wi fi mew. offering shaymin darkrai or deoxys.

Juancthought

Collection Trainer
looking for wifi mew. Offering shiny lv 100 Palkia, lv 52 Mystry Mew, or lv 82 mattle Ho-oh

MagikarpMan

Mew Madness

Looking for a mew,
Any type. Make me an offer and i'll see if i can make it happen.
;129;

omglol123

Does anyone have a mew I can have it can be level 5 I just need one please I want to use it as a hm slave my friend code is 0518 6687 0393

sadieviction

I have a level 100 Rayquaza I would happily give away for a Mew. Reply to me if you want to have a deal with me

Drakeagle

legend hunter
looking for any mew (shiny would be awesome!!!) offering any starter (apart from the chickorita line and tepig line) or a zorua. all are eggs but can be hatched and trained to about lv45ish

Last edited:

Vamp_Smiley

I'm also looking for a Mew. I have a Celebi, as well as the shiny Raikou, Suicune, and Entei for trade. Please let me know if a deal can be worked out.
My friend code is: 5286-0793-1213

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Mew giveaway

Do you want a Mew? You do!? Great, then all you need to do is to PM me so we can discuss a trade, it's as simple as that

looking for wifi mew. make a offer.

MagikarpMan

In search of mew

I'm searching for a ligit mew of any generation. Currently using 4th gen game until i get 5th gen. Let me know if you can help offering Shiny Event Entei. PM me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.