• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#151 Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

de_darkrai

Mew's dex needed.VM me if you could help :)

Thanks

kiki123

Trying to complete Nat Dex

Hello, i am 5 pokemon away from completeing my pokedex. I wish for someone who is willing to trade [and trade back again] for the following: Mew; Lugia; Regice; Jirachi; Deoxys. Let me know in a Priv Message where and when to meet in the Wi-fi Club. Please help. Thank you.
Name: Kiki
FC: 0218 1453 2677

lucaflo

I have a mew lvl 10 and rash nature
I'm looking for regigigas or jirachi (dex entry or permanent trade)
Pm if you're interested :)

Cmpukahi

Pokemon Collector
I have HAYLEY's Mew, MYSTRY Mew and a Susumu Mew. Check out my trade shop in my signature if you're intersted

elFA

RNG suspended
I'm looking for a Mew.
Low level would be best.
I offer anything on my sig and this Egg Moves:Emolga and Pachirisu w/Iron Tail
DW HootHoot w/Mirror Move
Chansey w/Metronome
Togepi w/Extrasensory and Mirror Move
Rhyhorn w/Iron Tail
Zorua and Deino w/Dark Pulse
Croagunk w/Dynamic Punch, Cross Chop and Wake-up Slap
Squirtle w/Aqua Ring and Muddy Water
DW Dratini w/Extremespeed
Snorunt w/Avalanche
Misdreavus w/Ominous Wind
Tyrogue w/Hi Jump Kick
Sneasel w/Ice Punch
Buneary w/Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Fire Punch
Piplup w/Agility

I'd even give three PKMN for Mew.

JOSHP

looking for mew

will trade shiny for mew, i have 20+ shinys im willing to trade for a mew

blk JOSHP id # 11012

JOSHP

looking for mew

will trade shiny for mew, i have 20+ shinys im willing to trade for a mew

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I have in my possession a Shiny Faraway Islands Mew, near-flawless and Adamant. It's UT without Pokerus, and is NOT cloned with pokecheck.

Looking for the same sort of Shiny Mew, except for that it's Modest...Or whatever pokemon of interest that you have.

Please visit my shop for offers. :)

Dyabel

Offerig UT MYSTRY Mew, looking for UT GameStop or win2011 Suicune, PM me

Last edited:

Mudkip99

Looking for a mew for my Black pokedex. Any event UT or not. Can offer a few things. PM me if you can help :)

zak420

Looking for a legit mew... i can offer legit shiny thundurus or charizard... among many other non shiny legendaries pm for details :)

EDIT: Trade found!

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I have in my possession a Shiny Faraway Islands Mew, near-flawless and Adamant. It's UT without Pokerus, and is NOT cloned with pokecheck.

Looking for the same sort of Shiny Mew, except for that it's Modest...Or whatever pokemon of interest that you have.

Please visit my shop for offers. :)

Still have it. Please VM me for offers.

bushie

i'm tradin a fal2010 mew(pokecheck) lookin for another event or shiny in return

roloox

Ice Type Fan
Looking for a cloned mew, it doesn't has to be shinny, jap, event, etc. Just not hacked if possible, VM me if you have one

Doobius

can someone VM me if you will trade and trade back a mew for dex/GTS purposes? i have a few legendaries i can use as collateral/dex for you. just trade and trade back. VM/PM me if you can, with a few options of something you need.

jczar918

I would like a mew. Shiny and low level would be great. I have a few shiny and legendaries to offer . Pm me if interested

Ziii

zi wants a mew, message me with trade lists please

mudkip8000

<-- want one...
I have a UT Mystry Mew.
Looking for UT Adamant DW Torchic. Must be legit. PM me if you wish to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.