• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#151 Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonah White

Shiny Hunter/Trainer
Hi,
Looking for a mew or celebi for 5th or 4th
gen.

Offerinh:
Victini lvl 32, Sharpeedo lvl 71 (shiny)

Pls quote me if interested

Jonah White

Shiny Hunter/Trainer
Hi,
Looking for a mew or celebi for 5th or 4th
gen.

Offering:
Victini lvl 32, Sharpeedo lvl 71 (shiny), Stantler lvl 100 (shiny)

Pls message me if interested

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
I have the following mews for trade:
shiny faraway mew, mild nature lv.30 UT
flawless FAL2010 mew UT
shiny flawless faraway mew, timid nature lv.100 EV trained with rock polish, taunt, baton pass and nasty plot

for the shinies I'm looking for another shinies legendaries, and events for the FAL2010 one. PM me offers

Jonah White

Shiny Hunter/Trainer
Hi would love yur mews

Have shinies and ledgendary shinies

pm me if interested

Snowman_no2

NZ Trainer
Trade Complete

Now i know its asking a lot to let go of any of these pokemon, And all i really have to offer is Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Uxie, Mesprit, Azlef, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Mewtwo, Entei, . Any Starter. Willing to try and breed a Pokemon with the right Nature although i never really have tried to before. Shiny Zubat, Shiny Umbreon.
Edit: Also offering Items too.

Last edited:

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
looking for any UT legit mew check my shop for stock

ShinyOne.

I'm looking for a 10th anniversary mew, I have some events and egg move Pokemon available to trade.

Wobbuzapachansey

I like shinies!
I'm offering a mew for a good shiny, preferably a legendary one. Its information says that it came from Hoenn, so I assume it was originally caught in Emerald. Please PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
looking for legit mew to use as hm slave. have many events and legendary to offer.
pm me. best or first offer will be considered first. also depends on your reply time.

fluffio88

Top Trainer
I am offering all gen starters, Zorua's, Phione's, Jirachi's, Shiny Legendary Bird Trio and I have an UT MSTRY Mew lv 10 looking for a Reshiram but get in touch if you really need something. if you require any special moves when the pokemon are bred, I will see what I do, depending obviously on the gender of the pokemon I already have.

Last edited:

pokewattkid

Looking for a Mew PM for the pokemon you want and ill see if i can get it (the mew must be legit, and if you want a shiny pokemon you must give me a shiny mew)

Pyro90290

looking for a couple Legends

Hi
I'm looking for a couple legends to complete my pokédex. The pokémon i'm still looking for are all in my sig. I have a lot to offer. Also see sig or if looking for other pkmn feel free to pm me. I can probably get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.