• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#151 Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishmakerlover

Still looking for an UT Mew, Since many people prefer shinnies I got a shiny Machamp with a japanese name level 31 of rash nature. I got it from a trade yesterday and I'm not much of a shiny fan. If that turns you on please PM me. I want a Mew desperately, Please help.

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got some MYSTRY Mews up for trade. Looking for shinies or event Pokes I haven't got yet. Also check my sig for other stuff I'm looking for.

kingpee012

Noob xD
I'm looking for an UT event Mew. I have shiny legendary dogs, celebi, and deoxys.

Katatakat

Drama Llama. ღ
I have a level 99 regular mew. Pm me with offers.

swiftkb

i have a shiny mew and a shiny japenese event mew pm me with offers

BGh0st

I'm looking for a Mew have a bunch to trade from Legends to EV'd Pokemon I'd prefer one with an Adamant, Jolly or Calm nature PM me please thanks!

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
offering mystry timid mew for UT naive thundurus with HP ice or UT naive zekrom with hp fire

Last edited:

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
looking for a UT MSTRY Mew offering UT lvl 70 MewTwo caught in a supersexy master ball

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Offering an UT 10th Anniversary Mew for a Legit Event Shaymin preferably UT
PM me

Offering Mew Lvl 30 -Faraway island event. PM with serious offers, (other legendaries, shinies, whatever you think is a fair enough trade for a mew.)

Jefko

almost completed Dex
requisting mew....
i have over 550 pokemon....so there must be something to trade....also shinies

baronjaq

A seasoned vet
Still looking for a mew offering ledgies and V gen shines :)

bushie

i have a lvl 50 lvely place mew for trade lookin for shiny starters. i also have an UT wishmaker jirachi looking for shinystarters

Schaaby31

Looking for mew

So I am currently in the process of catching EVERY single pokemon, there's just one problem. I need MEW!!! He's one of the few I wont have access to, so if anyone could trade me one I would be very grateful.

still have my mew, lvl 30 from faraway island event (firered event) PM with serious offers.

kingpee012

Noob xD
Offering Mew/Shaymin in exchange of one the following:

Shiny AXEW
Shiny BELDUM
Shiny CHARMANDER
Shiny DEINO
Shiny DRATINI
Shiny DWEBBLE
Shiny LITWICK
Shiny RHYHORN
Shiny TYMPOLE
Shiny RUFFLET
Shiny SHUCKLE in BRAVENATURE
Shiny SLAKOTH
Shiny SNIVY
Shiny TEPIG
Shiny TREECKO
Shiny ZORUA

I also have 3 legendary dogs up for trade, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre.

looking for a mew
i can offer some one
any of these or one of each of the ones u want
any of the 15 starters
eevee male or female
misdreavus
gligar
trapinch
pikachu
pm me

Last edited:

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
Always wanted a mew, so no preference to type, nature, etc.

I have a few shinies, including:
Rapidash.
Tropius.

Beheeyem. (I have to get rid of this somehow, ha)
Audino.
Delibird.
Jigglypuff.

And that's it. :)

Last edited:

BGh0st

Still looking for a Mew.

I have

EV trained PKMN
Legendary PKMN
Egg Move PKMN
Good Natured UT Pokemon