• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#151 Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
I have a MYSTERY EVENT MEW for trade. PM me if interested

EDIT: Trade Complete :)

Last edited:

Leelah

daRk ♀ pkMn
Hello Forum! I seek a Mew for my Pokemon Black. My FC is 3138 6141 8765.
Please and thank you!

AzureTokio

Johto Region Trainer
i got a japanese mew up for trade looking for shamin or arceus-----------completed

Last edited:

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
still offering mew, PM me offers

farnfarn64

I have a UT Susumu japanese mew or another lvl 55 Susumu japanse mew (same event). I'm looking for event jirachi, deoxys, shaymin, darkrai, or arceus. Its on my japanese white version. FC Allison 5285-9311-6871

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
been awhile since ive been on the forums. im looking for a mystery mew for a good friend of mine. got lots of legends to trade and LOTS of items. if anyone can help a fellow trainer out that would be so awesome.

Reeper8000

Professional Breeder
Trading victini, zorua, or both for any type of mew, legit or hacked, i dont care. :)

PM me if interested.

insanemouse

Rachel the Random
Looking for a (legit) Mew. I believe mine is a hack and I'd like to fix that ^_^ I have jirachi, celebi, and shiny enteis to trade. Thanks!

sortiecarr87

I am looking for a Mew.
The level doesn't matter.
I have a shiny Spiritomb, a shiny Rayquaza, Lvl 79 Giratina, lvl 70 Lugia, lvl 63 Reshiram and a lvl 70 Suicune I can offer for it. I also have all the starters if that happens to be what you are looking for.

PM me if you are interested and we can exchange friends codes.

Vespiformation

Hi I'm looking for these event pokemon, I will offer at least 2 shinies for each event, I've posted this here since Mew appears in this list and it's the Mew trade topic:

ALAMOS Darkrai untouched lvl 50
SMR2010 Jirachi untouched lvl 5
MICHINA Arceus untouched
FAL2010 Mew untouched lvl 5
WIN2011 Celebi untouched

pm for offers

Last edited:

AzureTokio

Johto Region Trainer
i have a legit shiny mew at level 30 from the hoenn region, its legit since it arrived through time and was met as a fateful encounter, i will accept two trades for this shiny mew. i have another shiny mew and a mystery mew that i plan to keep so there is no point in having two shiny mew's. i seek a legit event deoxys and a shiny pokemon i like. or a Ash's pikachu untouched. as a thank you gift the 2nd trade pokemon comes with my only masterball for you to keep and use.----------------------------completed-------------------------

Last edited:

Lester20

Um, I'd like a Mew if possible.
Message me offers, and I'll try to negotiate with you.
But, don't put any outrageous offers, or offers only hackers can complete, because I only train legitimate Pokemon.

EDIT: Also, please do not insult me by requesting a Legendary Pokemon, because every last Legendary I possess has been raised with the utmost care, even the weakest of them. I will not tolerate people who refuse to use my Pokemon, or treat them properly. In most cases, I'd trust my Pokemon more than a real person. I am aware of the fact that it's only a game, but I care for each and every Pokemon I capture, and I will not tolerate my Pokemon being mistreated. Also, I would like the Mew to be Lv.30-50, if possible, and NOT shiny. I believe that Shiny Pokemon, as with any Pokemon, should be cherished.

Last edited:

Tigersaur

Dragon Trainer
looking for shiny mew will trade shiny charizard

Nomik18

Estia
Updating the post...

Currently offering shiny:

Vulpix with Flare Blitz(lvl1)
Gardevoir with Charge Beam(lvl55)
Bagon with Dragon Dance & Dragon Claw(lvl1)
Porygon with its moves already passed at (lvl1)
Absol with Protect and Double Team(lvl1)
Luvdisc(lvl1)
Lumineon(UT,lvl40)
Mismagius with Pain Split(lvl28)
Tropius with Solar Beam(lvl1)
Bulbasaur(lvl1)
Gyarados(UT,lvl30)
Natu(lvl1)

I ask for a legit (NOT-hacked) Mew with decent IVs in Def/SpDef/Speed and possibly(meaning not needed to be what follows next) EV trained in both or one of these two or Speed.

Last edited:

sg3360

Keith
Looking for any Modest UT Mew for Generation V, give me a PM and we can sort it out :)

bushie

i,m looking for a legit mew offering a lvl100 japenese movie 09 arceus would love if mew was mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.