• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#151 Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogan3

Wanna trade
have shiny mew clones for trade and also have event susuma mew clones for trade pm me offers

Glaive

Mew/Mewtwo Lover
I can offer this Pokemon for a Tournadus.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Looking for any Mew. I can breed anything you want, but I don't have many Dream World abilities. Some egg moves might take a little extra time, shinies would take an inordinate amount of time (Even with Masuda Method-ing). The only events I have for trade are a 2012MAY Darkrai and a Movie14 Victini. (I'll check the natures on those at the time of the trade.)

Nitrax

Devourer of Pies
Looking for a MYSTRY or HAYLEY Mew, message me with offers. ^_^

A_Fire_Hazard

Looking for any legit Mew. I can offer a Feb2012 Mewtwo, Japanese event Deoxys, or Japanese Darkrai. PM me if interested.

I know this is a very long shot, but if anyone wants to part with a regular Mew, all I have is all the White legendaries, Reshiram, all the starters, Zorua and Eevee.

Like I said, long shot but if anyones feeling charitable, pm me :p :)

xconv1ctx

Connoisseur of Cool
I'm aching to get a MYSTRY Mew and a FAL2010 Mew. Please PM me for offers.

soundxfury

Looking for a legit and UT PokePark Mew.
I've got about 50 events to trade that you can choose from, and around 25 flawless/near-flawless shinies.
I've also got regular shinies, shiny legendaries, non-shiny flawless Pokemon etc.
If you've got one you're willing to trade me either PM or post in my shop :)

Rincewind404

Looking for any legit mew.
Have a legit shiny Axew (with a -attack nature >_>)
also a shiny phione.
Both of these where hatched by me and uncloned.
also have arcus and various other legendaries.

Last edited:

JAMMER823

im looking for any mew to keither keep or trade back so i can have it as a dex entry.i can offer DWF modes poliwag,vulpix or DWf impish gligar,moltres,regigias,uxie,phione,
any starter from 1st-5th gen,dark pulse zorua & deino, ice punch elekids,magby, pokerus,i also have a few shinys a can trade if necesary.& alot more pm me and we can work something out

mogan3

Wanna trade
im offerin a hadou mew,susuma mew,mystery mew,shiny farway island mew, fal 2010 mew, shiny eppie mew pm or vm me offers or look in my shop the link is in my sig

Last edited:

Rincewind404

Dextrading would be awesome :) also in the midst of sr for a shiny zapdos if that appeals to anybody as a trade.
as i said, im not really bothered about nature or shiny.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
offering a shiny UT lv30 Eppie Mew its adamant as well Looking for only the very best offers for it because this is my most prized pokemon if you have a great offer for me let me know via VM or post in my shop link in my sig i look forward to hearing all the offers thanks also take a look in my shop for my other wants and also what else I have

PokeWhiz

Looking for any Mew to keep or for dextrade. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.