• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#151 Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taijin

Taijinmaster
Hello fellow masters,

I have all Pokemon (no shiny) except Mew, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Reisteel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Regigigas, Phione, Manaphy, Shaymin, Meloetta and Genesect. Other than the one that can't be breed I can give you any other plus a Smeagle with any move I have. If you interested let me know.

PaRaDoX Lc

Searching For A Legit Mew I Can Offer Uxie Azelf Mesprit

Gastrodonus

I am looking for any legit Mew. I can offer any of the following Celebi, Darkrai, shiny Suicune (event), Zekrom, Reshiram, Cressilia, Cobalion, or Virizion or pretty much any breedable pokemon. I would also be willing to just trade for the Mew and then trade back it to you. PM if you are willing to trade thanks.

Name: Tucker
White FC:0303 9122 4041

Last edited:

AlexanderHrtBrk

Ace Trainer
Looking for a legit mew and I have keldeo (event), kyurem, and zekrom to trade along with various others. Pm me

cle5

i really want a mew i wil trade a level 70 pokemon emrald rayquazza or a level 15 ut gamestop event keldeo pm me if you want to trade

Satoshi 91

I have a Mew, looking for event keldeo, pm me

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
Offering a used Lv. 52 Naive Mew (Hayley, gen IV) named MEW, with the following moveset: Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse, Transform, Metronome.

Requesting a Timid Lightningrod (New ability, I think) Pichu, preferably with Volt Tackle and lv. 10 or below. I'm willing to throw in a Masterball too if you can complete the trade tonight.

If you can't get Lightningrod then Static will suffice. Thanks!

Doctorwho2011

League Champion
looking for a mew to trade then tradeback so I can get it in my pokedex pm me if youre willing to help thx

applefarmer

Looking for any mew for dex completion, PM me for details or offers.

If its legit with decent IVs / nature willing to trade any event shiny dog, event keldeo or anything else I might have, again PM peas.

edlago

hitchhiker
The Mew that I´m looking can be a cloned one.

I just want to complete my dex.

Cheers :)

Gnarzard

Looking for Fall 2010 Mew, or Mystery Mew!

What I can offer (all are touched because I am a noob):
GAMESTP shiny entei, raikou and suicune. All of which have been touched, and raikou has pokerus (active).
WIN2011 Celebi
2012MAY Darkrai
Liberty Garden Victini
SMR2010 Jirachi
Plasma Genesect
PM me for details
I will only trade these if you can clone because I like having them since they are awesome, but would like to share the wealth as well :p

ChaseYoung

Knight of Ren
looking for a Mew (preferably legit)

What I can offer: Celebi, Umbreon (lvl 100), Darkrai and a few others I can't remember atm pm me

zeloskun

I am looking for a Mew! Preferably lower level but not needed. I have a lot of Pokemon I can trade and if it's a legit Mew I can trade various legendaries/event dogs. Thanks :)

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
looking for a mew pm me your wants

tabjuggler

~done with trade~

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I'm looking for Japanese pokepark mew, English Aura mew, and all fall event mew except the English event One post in ny shop or VM me if you have one for trade thanks

Shockking

i dont know anymore
I would be interested in trading for a Mew with flawless (or near-flawless) IVs and a competitively useful nature (Modest, Timid, Jolly, Adamant.) Obviously a legit one! If you have one that you are interested in trading for, contact me please. :)

I have a barely touched PALCITY (Japanese) Mew up for trade.
PM me with a fair offer :)

cle5

ok i have a barely touched shiny kyurem and im looking for a mew (has to be legit and no nicknames or else i wont trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.