• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#151 Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCKane

Meow!!
Looking for Mew. Offering Shiny "Zoroak event" suicune. or any breeable pokemon. PM me for offers.

*Note that's the suicune that unlocks the Zoroak event on Pokemon Black and White. I'm not offering a Shiny Zoroak.

Sawsbuck

Eeveelution trainer
Looking for Shiny Mew, willing to part with Therian Forme Thunduras and Tornadus, also willing to borrow my Landorus-T

VictorC

looking for shiny mew, offering trade of female DW pokes. check sig for avail DW pokes

DcMyth

Field Marshal
Looking for shiny mew I can offer shiny gible with pokerus

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Im looking for a legit mew(preferably Haleys Ranch or Aura or one of the others, a Mystry mew is fine too long as its not a hack)

lolicakez

★Shiny Connoisseur★
Offering legit Mew. (which I can trade to 4th or 5th gen games)

what I'm looking for...

shiny houndoom
shiny froslass
shiny eeveelution (female)
shiny ninetales with drought
shiny grovyle (unevolved)
shiny mightyena
shiny dunsparce

legit shinies only please. PM me an offer.

Last edited:

Daneyule

Looking for Shiny Mew. Have legit GameStop Keldeo (non-resolute form) and other Shinies/Legendaries to trade. PM me.

Matthew16

Pokemon Collector
Offering legit Mew. (which I can trade to 4th or 5th gen games)

what I'm looking for...

shiny houndoom
shiny froslass
shiny eeveelution (female)
shiny ninetales with drought
shiny grovyle (unevolved)
shiny mightyena
shiny dunsparce

legit shinies only please. PM me an offer.

I got a Shiny Houndoom, Please Reply if interested, I Really Want a Mew.

TRADE COMPLETED.

Last edited:

Hkao

Need: Legit Mew
Have:pokerus, Masterball, any power item, Zorua with Sucker Punch, Gastly, DWF Dratini, DWF Smeargle, Male Dratini with Extreme Speed, some starters, Ditto with almost any nature.

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
I'm looking for a legit event Mew, Japanese event maybe? I'm offering my only Master Ball (I'm offering this for other legit Legendaries too, so please don't take too long, I only have the one!). PM me if you can help out!

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have a self downloaded naive mew, warning; she's cloned. I have uncloned mews I got from ranch but naive girl will be the cheapest. Need dex fillers, can trade temp or for keeps, but need 3 rare dex fillers for keeps -

Meloetta
Herdier
Stoutland
Ampharos
Golduck
Azumarril
Weezing
Magmar
Electabuzz
Muk
Steelix (Would prefer to have you trade me an onix with the required item, to get both)
Umbreon
Krokorok
others, ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.