• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#151 Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nat0704

Hey guys, looking for either a Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Shaymin, Meloetta or Arceus. I have:
Korean Mesprit, lv 65, bashful nature.
UT Azelf lv 65, modest nature.
UT Uxie lv 65, quiet nature.
Cresselia lv 70, mild nature.
Lugia lv 52, rash nature - had Pokerus.
UT Moltres lv 60, lonely nature.
Japanese Entei lv 100, hardy nature.
Heatran lv 68, impish nature.
UT Ho-oh lv 70, brave nature.
Japanese Raikou lv 40, adamant nature.
Giratina lv 47, naughty nature.

Also have all starters.

ZakRs1

Completionist
Looking for a Mew.

Have many legendaries to offer including Darkrai, Giratina, V-Create Victini (Movie14), Arceus HG Event (with many plates to choose from) and many other legendaries from HG/SS/Platinum/Diamond/Pearl etc. PM for full list.

V-Create Victini and Event Arceus will take a special Mew to take it from me. Probably an UT Japan Event Mew or a Shiny Mew. Only offer if it is legitimate.

Looking for a lower level mew, offering a good range of shiny pokemon including a shiny lv.100 latias. Also offering a darkrai or other legendaries I have stored on my SS/HG cartridge. PM me for a trade.

jimmy7547

I am currently looking for the Tornadus and Thunderus events. I have a bunch of other rare events including Draco Meteor Jirachi, Nobunaga's Rayquaza, V create Rayquaza, Celebi and a Mew if i really need to give up that much for the Tornadus and Thunderus events.

Grant333

I have a Mew and Phione from my pokemon ranch to trade.
I will trade for either Bulbasaur or Charmander family.
I dont care about dream world or event pokemon, just one bred from the Kanto starter you get given after beating Red on HG and SS is enough.

[have now traded for bulbasaur and charmander, this trade is no longer needed by me]

Last edited:

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
offering ruby event mew lv 10 untouched and a hasty nature i would like a male wish chansey
i may take other offers

Icy Ice

I wish to get a Mew. I can trade just about anything except legendaries other that the following: ;144;, ;145;, ;146;, ;244;, ;245;, ;377;, ;382;, ;383;, ;384;.

Last edited:

DigitalH

In need of a mew, if you have extras and are willing to trade, pm. Also it'd be great, if you could list the Pokemon you'd be willing to trade it for.

Last edited:

Caedo

Shiny Hunter
Looking for someone with a legit, not cloned mew that wants to trade it for a Genesect :)

And btw, i do play 5'th gen now. My signature is wrong.

FaithBlack

SEEKING a Mew.
OFFERING any pokemon in the pokedex with the exception of Mew, Victini or Spiritomb (the only 3 I need).
ASK me about my Shiny pokemon! I've got more than you can shake a stick at!

Darklyon

Breeder
I'm looking for a (legit) mew, my offers are on my signature.

Violent Red

Looking for a Modest/Timid Mew with an English name.

Can offer shinies/events/ev trained Pokemon PM me to negotiate ty :') <3 x

gtk

duurrrr...
I have a gamestop event Mew. Message me :D

goflob

legendaries

i am looking for ;251;;484;:648s:;386-a;;151;;381; shiny ;359;

i have (clones) ;384;;383;;150;;379;;146;;145;;144;;489;;377;;378;;245;;382;

i have ;493;

i have a shiny ;049;

Last edited:

Regulator227

Hey, I'm new here, this is my first post actually. I preface it this way because that was my main argument against making this post... I don't want to break the ice and the rules at the same time. (I read them, I promise lol)

Anyhow, I've been trying to fill out my white 2 national dex. (only ever got them all as a kid once on red) If I had it my way, I'd really like to just trade for somebodys Mew and trade back, but if that's not allowed I could offer up something I have. I don't think I have that stellar of a selection, and I'm kinda all nostalgic about my legendaries, but if were trading once and back I have no problem offering one up to hold as a show of good faith. I'd really like for it to be legit but i honestly have no way of knowing otherwise. I know all of the ones I have now are legit because i've only played with close friends up until recently... and by that i mean mostly myself lol

i dont have anything fancy, no shinys or anything like that.

- I have the first gen starters
- bold lvl 1 milotic
- honestly i dont know what is good, and im still in the process of getting my dex done, kinda where my minds at until i do it

Icy Ice

I have a lv. 11 Japanese Mew. I'm looking for any :648:.

nandamaung

Looking for legendaries. Willing to offer multiple battle enhancing items: focus, choice items

Status
Not open for further replies.