• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#151 Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewski710

Looking for a level 100 Mew, Have a level 100 shiny darkrai for trade
PM me if interested :)

SMZCORE

Looking for any Mew.

Pokemon I can offer:
Jirachi
Moltres
Articuno
Registeel
Azelf
Therian Thundurus
Some dream radar Pokemon:
Female Regenerator Slowpoke
Female Contrary Shuckle
Female Flare Boost Drifloon
Female Friend Guard Igglypuff
Legendary Dogs (shiny)

PM if interested.

Beriand

Pokémon Breeder
Trade complete!

Last edited:

TyphLuxStoise

Destroyer of Worlds
Looking for Mew for dex purposes. If you have extra and have need for something else we can figure out a trade but if not, I'm ok with just trading for a dex entry. pm me!

Edit: Received Mew!

Last edited:

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
Looking for a mew for dex entry purposes. I have Giratina,Meloetta,Deoxys and in game white 2 legendaries. Or around about 300 other pokemon for a trade trade back purpose. To sweeten the deal id throw in a big nugget or PP-max just for the dex entry

Darkinx

Need a mew for dex entry :)
Have pretty much every pokemon so can do a trade-trade back :)

Icy Ice

Traded away.

Last edited:

Sunofabob

I need a Mew folks. Pokedex. Willing to return it. I don't need to keep it. PM if interested.

johnjohn95

Nightmare Hunter

Beriand

Pokémon Breeder
Trade complete!

Last edited:

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
I want a mew! to keep, if thats not possable then just for pokedex entry, will trade deoxys, once i get my 3ds and can transfer my gen 3 pokemon to gen 4 to gen 5 in black 2 (alot of transfering xD) i can also offer groudon rayquza and kyogre with pokerus those 3 will be given for next to nothing you can give me patrats for them aslong as i get my mew >_< :3 please pm me for the trade

Last edited:

darkdrudge

Anybody got a mew they would be willing to part with pls pm me with what your looking for

nickrq

I have a Mew (I can get more), from My Pokemon Ranch.
I am looking for a Manaphy and/or Shaymin.

If you are wondering how I can get more Mews, I have a Wii U and a Wii, I bought Ranch on both of them, so I can just reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.