• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#151 Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lievathan

hey im new here and to pokemon white 2 but i would love it if someone can give me a spare legit mew that they are willing to part with. i can also give dream radar tornadus for it.

Last edited:

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
Looking for mew will trade anything in sig, can to multiple pokemon for 1 pm me!

Optimus3k

Looking for a mew. I need the dex entry, but I'd love to have one for keepers. Check my sig for anything you might need.

Violent Red

Looking for an UT English Mew. Don't care if it's cloned/hacked.

I am not sure of all the Mew events in history, but the lower level the Mew the better. My partner wants a Mew to do the story with, so the lower levelled it is the better.

Would prefer a decent nature but it's not essential.

I have Events, DWF, shinies, EV trained Pokemon and Items to offer. Please PM me to negotiate.

Much appreciated :) x

Alagar

I want legit Mew! Can give for it Latias Zekrom or Phione PM for more detalis or mayby another pokemons ;)

StanTheStaraptor

I would really love a Mew. I've got a spare Keldeo (Timid?) or Deoxys (Adamant) from the two recent Wi-Fi events. If you don't want to trade for keeps, I'm also happy to just trade back. I have every non-event legendary (I think) if needed for data. Thanks!

Toolie

Need a mew, never had one.
No japanese names please.

Offering any of
6x Uxie
5x Azelf
4x Mesprit (1x with japanese name)
2x Palkia
5x Dialga
3x Mewtwo
4x Heatran (1x with japanese name)
3x Ho-Oh
3x Lugia
3x Zapdos
4x Articuno
4x Moltres
2x Raikou
1x Suicune
1x Rayquaza

Edit:This is for pearl.

Last edited:

Gordonat3r

Pokémon Master
Looking for a mew, doesnt matter if its hacked/non legit.. i can offer all starters, some legends, etc. inbox me to set up the trade

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
I have a hacked shiny mew. I can give it to you, so if you are interested pm me

Miss-Angel

Hai all, I really want a legit mew, I can trade all legit starter pokemon but I can trade alot of hacked pokemon aswell. Pm if interested. Thanks!

luggasuggah

Happy to be here
Can offer a number of Legit UT 10th Anni HG/SS wi-fi event Mew's (Japanese), I have them with the following natures. x2 Sassy, x2 Quiet, x2 Docile and x1 Brave.
Mainly looking for a legit Genesect from any event, but will consider all offers.

PoweofWind

retired
trading mew for genesect

twintempest

Looking for Mew either for dex entry or permanent. can offer almost all pokemon apart from the ones i am looking for

See below if any pokemon interest you :)

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
I need someone with B2/W2 to tutor a Mew of mine Zen Headbutt. VM me if you can do that for me.

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
I want a shiny mew. I have many events (Shaymin, darkrai, keldeo, deoxys, meloetta, genesect, mew, rayquaza, regigigas, arceus, jirachi, celebi and more ALL LEGIT) and some shinies. Plz no hacks or clones. Black fc 2581 4667 9274. Location: Greece. Time zone: UTC: +3. Plz help me asap

Last edited:

Jay_me12

Breeder
Looking for a mew, any level or event. Only after to complete dex entry. Can trade almost anything in return. pm me with negotiations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.