• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#151 Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I want an uncloned pokechecked shiny with gts metadata, please don't make it public, but associate it to your account so I can see. Have modest mew.

Looking for legit mew. I have shiny 2013 dialga, and palkia. Can also make an early trip to grab giratina. I also have shiny snorlax, wailmer, and others. Please pm me if interested!

Satoshi 91

EDIT: Trade complete

Last edited:

orochi

looking for any legit UT mew. I have shinies. Pm me if you want to trade.

Scizor2694

Fire Trainer
Looking for a legit UT Mew, willing to trade a Melloetta, shiny entei or shiny raikou, msg me for more specific details on them, all 3 are legit event pokemon.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Want to trade a event timed keldeo for a event mew. pm me.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
5th gen Events for 6th gen IV Eggs!

I need the following Pokemon to start my Kalos journey:

Fennekin - timid, female, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk
Tyrunt - jolly, male, flawless IVs in Atk and Spd
Hawlucha - adamant male, ability Limber, flawless IVs in Spd and Atk
Flabebe - timid, female, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk (would love to be able to choose colour but if not, no worries)
Helioptile - modest, male, ability Dry Skin, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk
Pumpkaboo - adamant, female, average size pref, ability Insomnia (pref) or Frisk, flawless IVs in Atk and SPD

I will be offering 1 event Pokemon for every 2 eggs bred. They must be in eggs, I want them to have my OT. This offer is on a first come first served basis, because I want the eggs as soon as possible The events will be sent via 5th gen trade.

Please PM to arrange a trade or for full list of events, all are legit. Includes Meloetta, Deoxys, Keldeo, Mew, Victini and many more.

Last edited:

g-rex

dubstep
looking for a shiny mew lvl does not matter. must be legit. have a lvl 100 shiny thundurus, it is real you can check if you would like. pm me if you would like to trade

Jajafine

I have unhacked uncloned mews for trade, and I need the four fifth gen event pokemon, unhacked and uncloned also. Will trade one for one. They are all level 50. PM me if interested.

Edit:Sorry guys just signed on for first time in a while.

I've got all the events I wanted, not offering Mews anymore.

Last edited:

g-rex

dubstep
will trade shiny thundurus for shiny mew

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
Hey, I am looking for any legit Mew. I have all pokemon besides the ones in my want list. please pm me.

Mew_is_awesome

shiny hunter
Looking for a legit Mew, I can trade for rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, palkia, giratina and dialga (all shinies). pm me

utlhmsus

I'm looking for any LEGIT Mew (no hacks or clones). I don't care about stats or natures. I unfortunately don't have much to offer anymore but I do have the following:

Shiny Tentacruel
Shiny Crobat
Mewtwo

Plus I can breed any Pokemon (including Phione if that helps).

Last edited:

gmussi

Looking for legit mew.
Please PMyour price.
Doesnt need to be shiny or high level, but shiny will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.