• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#152 Chikorita / #153 Bayleef / #154 Meganium

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#152 Chikorita#153 Bayleef#154 Meganium
grass.gif
grass.gif
grass.gif

MagikarpMan

On the hunt

I'm searching for chikorita,
Low level for almost anything. If ur interested pm me
;129;

Fawomp

Floppaloppagus!
i need a chikorita freshly hatched preferably ill trade any Gen starter except for turwig or piplup i still dont those those thank you!

AzureTokio

Johto Region Trainer
want a chikorita, willing to give the following pokemon
freshly hatched: bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, cynaquil, totatile, torchic, turtwig, tepig, snivy or oshawatt or....,,
machoke, hunter, graveller, or kadabra

swserebii

I am looking for chikorita. i am willing to offer any pokemon that isn't shiny or legendary. Please pm me if anyone is willing to trade.

eatingleg4peanut

Master Trainer
I need one, I have...Snivy's, Tepig's, Oshawott's, Tirtouga's, Archen's, zorua's, beldum's, ditto's for trade. PM me.

Ausgirl

Hi guys I'm looking for:

Bulbasaur/ Charmander/ Squirtle
Chikorita/ Cyndaquil/ Totodile
Treecko/ Torchic
Turtwig/ Chimchar/ Piplup

I can offer any of the following in return:

all Unova starters
Mudkip Ice Beam
Gothita
Petilil
Solosis
Rufflet
docile Ditto (English)
Cranidos Hammer Arm
Deino Dark Pulse
Zorua Dark Pulse

DannyLevel99

Looking for starters!

Wondering if anyone can offer me freshly hatched Chikorita, Totodile, and Cyndaquil.

PM me and let's exchange info.

Para Noid

Im offering any chikorita for trade normal ones for decent trades a ceratin type will cost you a item.

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
Trade complete! :D

I can offer Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip, Torchic, Treecko, Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig, Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Zorua, Eevee, Absol, Gothita, Vullaby, Solosis, Petilil, Cottonee, Deino any of the 3 monkeys and I can give them POKERUS if you want! :D

Last edited:

E7Access

Looking for a shiny Chikorita. Please pm me if you have one you'd like to trade, and we'll negotiate.

Yamaraj

Looking for a chikorita. Can offer most pokemon including all gens of starters but not shinies or legendries.
PM me if interested.

Last edited:
trade completed

Last edited:

PferdloverX3

Spirit of the Desert
Chickorita and Cyndaquil

I need both chicorita and cyndaquil, i can trade totadile any of the unova starters, charmander, and mudkip

Trade Complete!

Last edited:

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering Chikoritas. Looking for shiny and event Pokes, but you can also PM me for other offers and we'll sort something out. Got Totodiles for trade as well, plus everything that's in my signature.

Have chikoritas. Looking for white forest pokemon of bellsprout, azurill, seedot, roselia

Last edited:

pokemonnewb

Looking for a Chikorita can give you a Level 1 untouched Tepig or any other pokemon that can be caught in game :) (Pokemon Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.