• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#152 Chikorita / #153 Bayleef / #154 Meganium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
Looking for a chikorita. PM me if you have one. Can offer Modest/Adamant Charmanders and Modest/Adamant Tirtougas. I have a few others so PM me.

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
I would love a Chikorita. :D No specific gender or nature. I have Kanto & Unova starters, Pichu, Eevee, Zorua, and DW Pokemon. Also willing to hunt for any specific DW Pokemon you're looking for, as long as it's legit!

Trade done!

Last edited:

laZz403

lookin for chikorita or cyndaquil can offer any other starter or some kanto and jhoto pokemon PM me

pokemaster3394

Totally forgot that I need a Chikorita, anyone wanna give me a Chikorita egg? pm me for offers

ShadowReaper131

Flame Trainer
Looking for all starters, except Piplup Torchic or Tepig, pm me and let me know what you want and we can work something out.

Looking for any member of the following starter families Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chimchar, Snivy, Tepig, Archeos
preferably female but i'm willing to breed a male until i get female

In exchange I have...
Unless stated they have their Normal and not hidden ability, and also i can teach them TMs too if i have them
Bulbasaur x 4 (3 males Level 1, Serious, Lax, Naughty, each with Tackle and Giga Drain) (1 female Level 19 Careful Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf)
Squirtle x 4 (all male, Level 1, 2 with Sassy, Calm, Hardy, each with Tackle, Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring)
Treecko x 4(3 males Level 1, Quiet, Impish, Bold, each with Pound, Leer, Synthesis, Leech Seed) (1 female, Jolly, Leer Absorb, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Level 20)
Torchic x 4 (4 males all Level 1, Rash, Bold, Careful, Impish, all with Growl, Agility, Night Slash, Swords Dance)
Generation 4 Level 1 Eevee Lax with Run Away as Ability, Tail Whip Tackle Helping Hand
Miltank (Female - obviously) Impish, Thick Fat Ability, Tackle Dizzy Punch Brick Break
Combee (2 Females, will evolve into Vespiquen, Bashful and Modest, Sweet Scent and Gust

I am planning to breed Marshtomp, Torterra, Empoleon and Samurott over the next few days, to get some egg moves onto them, i'll have some spares of those too, and after that i'll move onto the fossils

I have access to post-National Leaf Green, Platinum and White, with a lot of pokemon lying around. Negotiations welcome

otarsus

Hi, I'm looking for a Chikorita or its evolutions for Pokédex. Willing to trade other starters or Dream World pokés for it, or others listed in my sig. Thanks!

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
i can breed all starters pm me offers

Pokea X

Butt Kicker
Okay...I really need a Chikorita, Bayleef, or Meganium. I had a deal with this one guy, but I think he's blowing me off. Anyways, I can offer Ice Fang Electrike, Castform, Zorua, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Charmander, Squirtle, and some others. PM me if interested.

newly hatched starters, all bred myself from Gen 3, 4 and 5 games I have. Bred with either other starters or other pokemon I have. No hacked, or cloned, none in return please
Oshawott with Waterfall and Aerial Ace egg moves
Piplup with Feather Dance, Aqua Ring, Bubble beam, Aerial Ace
Turtwig with seed bomb
Mudkip with Avalanche
Torchic with Agility Night Slash Swords Dance
Treecko with Synthesis Leech Seed
Squirtle with Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring
Bulbasaur with Giga Drain
Between 4-10 of each

Looking for Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chimchar, Snivy, Tepig, Feebas, Kecleon, Carnivine, Manaphy, Phione, Vullaby, Gothita, Zorua, Archen, Spiritomb. Also Pokemon with Hidden Abilities, Dream World moves, egg moves

Friends code 3311 0019 7740 trainer name Aaron

Keldonas

Assistant Professor
Would anyone be willing to give me any ol' Chikorita that's just laying around? I just started a new White game and would like to play through with one. If so, please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Volcarona12

i've got two unhatched chikorita eggs i wanna get rid of. Pm me if you want and if you get a chance check out my sig. Its a direct site to rare event pokemon all LEGIT! tell em Volcarona12 sent you

PokeWhiz

Looking for any Chikorita. PM me.

kknightsky

Have an excess of Chikorita. Need grimer, wurmple, makuhita, gible, slakoth, seedot or any of their families. PM if interested.

Last edited:

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Need a Chikorita, i got bulbasaur, charmander, cyndaquil, turtwig, snivy, and oshawott to offer. also need a totodile, hoenn starters, chimchar, piplup, scyther/scizor, ekans, koffing, eevee, maybe others to so pm me with offers :)

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Offering chikorita for trade. also got kanto/unova starters, cyndaquil, totodile, eevee, turtwig, and mime jr. I'm looking for hoenn starters, chimchar, piplup, and most kanto/johto pokemon unobtainable in white so pm with offers :)

EDIT: Now offering Mudkip and Chimchar as well.

Last edited:

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Offering Chikorita for trade as well as all starters except piplup, eevee, mime jr., ghastly, bellsprout, koffing, mareep, ralts, misdreavus, and spiritomb. I'm looking for piplup, scyther, and many other kanto/johto/hoenn pokemon NOT found in white version. also will trade for these items: Thunderstone, Leafstone, Waterstone, Firestone, Moonstone, Metal Coat, and Kingsrock. Pm me with offers :)

Arides10

Sorry Posted on Wrong forums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.