• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#152 Chikorita / #153 Bayleef / #154 Meganium

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushie

hey everyone i can offer you any starter egg for black exclusives or pre gen pokes

Kewzu

can breed Chikorita looking for breedable pokemon not in my sig

Baylife530

Unova Champion
Looking for Chikorita and any starter from any generation(other than 5th) can breed all 5th gen starters and mudkips

paxromana

Goin to camp 7/3-7/9
Offering lv. 1 male chikorita, any nature, any tm (or egg) moveset upon request.
Pm me for an offer

FC (black): 3739 8812 8994

XaeonBE

I am searching a Chikorita no special ability needed or gender just a chikorita to look what i can make in egg's check my profile

pm me if you want to trade

TRADE COMPLETED

Last edited:

Exorc

1678 3049 0910
Can breed Chikorita. I will trade one for a Pokemon in the "Looking for" list of my sig.

rodgerfu

Offering tons of chikoritas, pm me...

Reeper8000

Professional Breeder
I have some young Chikoritas up for trade!

Want one? PM me now to ensure that you get your own Chikorita!

Ziii

It's april second today, read the giveaway :D

pokefanbran

looking for a chikorita, can trade some other generation starters, or can breed many pokemon from unova dex. please pm me

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
I can breed all starters with pokerus, check my sig
PM me

GSwarthout

Looking for a Chikorita

Will trade anything in my sig. PM me.

Greg

TheEnd9119

Will Start Breeding Cyndaquil Totodiles chikorita chimchar piplup and turtiwg pm for offers

Mister Man

Hoenn Fanatic
I have all starters (Except unova starters) Pm offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.