• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#152 Chikorita / #153 Bayleef / #154 Meganium

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolishSausage

Disabled Penguin
Looking for either evolution of chikorita, female and gender doesnt matter, as long as its a legit one. Male preffered though. Willing to trade kanto and 5th gen starters and MANY different legendaries for it and almost any 5th gen pk.

*NEVERMIND GOT ONE*

Last edited:

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Can breed Starters from all regions, looking for Cool/Rare Pre Gen-V Breedable Pokemon (Snorunt, Carnivine, Etc.)

Will trade two or more Starter sets for one of the following events (all preferably UT)

Ash/Satoshi's - Scraggy/Pidove/Pikachu
Iris's - Axew
Cilan's - Pansage

*If the Pikachu has a Light Ball I will throw in a MasterBall/Lucky Egg

PM/VM Offers
Thx

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
I have every single Starter Pokemon including Oshawott. I'm willing to help provide these for people who don't currently own some starters. :3 Just message me about which ones you would like. And don't worry about me asking for something like a rare Pokemon, I'm actually looking for level 1's of Pokemon like Sandile. Pretty much Any Kanto-Unova Pokemon will work, please try to keep it 1-10 LVed though! :D

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink
Looking for a female chikorita, offering a snivy/totdile/charmander/zorua, PM me if you are interested.

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
Looking for a chikorita.Offering pokemon in my sig.(trade complete!)

Last edited:
Looking for chikorita check the link in my sig for offers... Non hacked legit offers only

KlyneX

Looking for pre-Generation V starters! Can offer just about any Pokemon from the Unova region. PM me please!

Trade Done!

Last edited:

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
Offering 1 lv 1 UT Chikoritas! PM me with offers!

Last edited:

The Pope

#1 Hancock Fanboy
I've got Chikoritas for trade; I'm mostly interested in Water Stones and other rare items.

Ike02

Can breed Chikoritas (and any other starter), looking for Nosepass/Probopass and a couple water stones.

PkMnTrainerZack

SUNLIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!
Looking for any of the generation 2 starters, can offer most breedable pokemon, Dark pulse zoruas, and petal dance bulbasaurs.

kazzar

Hero Of Time
Looking for any of the generation 2 starters, can offer most breedable pokemon, Dark pulse zoruas, and petal dance bulbasaurs.

I can get you Cyndaquil if it's okay that it is an egg??

What pokemon do you have??

I have chikoritas for trade. Im looking for water stones, dusk stones, and leaf stones. Pm me if interested please!

aissati11

Looking for a chikorita!

Offering other starters: charmander, oshawott, turtwig & snivy

AgentBonkers

Pipe Dream
was breeding for a trade with someone and now i have an extra...if anyone wants a chikorita w/ ingrain PM me. Most interesting in torchic and tepig but willing to consider other things as well...

edit: trade complete!

Last edited:

rockstar33125

Trainer of Legends
I am looking for any Chikorita. I can breed Chimchar, Charmander, Zorua, any Unova starters, and Cyndaquil. If you have anything else you want, ask, and I may be able to breed or have one. PM if interested.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
4x Chikorita to get rid off!

PM me if you're interested. I don't need them, taking up space and all lvl.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.