• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#152 Chikorita / #153 Bayleef / #154 Meganium

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

I can breed and trade any of the starters in my sig for any Chikorita. PM me if you are interested!

This offer still stands! Please PM me by the end of today if interested!

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya everyone! I'm looking for one of every Pokemon, 1-646! Pref. level 1 for breedable Pokemon! If you'd like to help me out and trade, just PM me! Thank you!

Galux

Chikorita

Hey I have chikorita pm if you want one because I really want to make 50 trades because apparently you get another master ball if you make 50 trades

RasenShuriken6

i have some chikorita's i want to get rid of. you don't have to give me anything special i just want them gone. PM me if interested

i breed chikorita.

check my sig for what i want.

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Need chikorita see my sig for offer pm me if intrested ;)

lucaflo

trade ompleted

Last edited:

Poke_Lord123

I will trade any non-legendary pokemon for a Chikorita, but only if it is of relevant level (ie if Chikorita is level 10, I will trade an equivelant). Please pm me if you are willing to trade.

flick1001

Ace Chick Trainer
Looking for a basic chikorita. Not bothered about Stats. or gender. Also looking for a cyndaquil to help complete my national pokedex. I can offer other starters from Kanto, Sinnoh and Unova or some basic pokemon. Please PM if you're interested :)

Danny1221

Got all starters from all regions, make offers.

DO NOT need any starters obviously or anything from unova, no legendaries except manaphy and nothign obtainable on soul silver or through diamond either.

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
Tons of leftover chikorita from a breeding project. All are male and most know Heal Pulse. Various natures. Currently looking for the things in my sig but willing to hear other offers. PM me if interested.

xJeremyx

looking for female chikorita dream world i offer many dream world´s pokes and all kanto-johto pokes in basic form. pm

ASSASSlN

Offering chikoritas

Offering lv1 bred Chikoritas 100% legit all I have at the moment are males, also have cyndaquils and totodiles lv1 freshly hatched! Looking mainly for other starters such as Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur (btw I would accept pokes like torchic, treeko, mudkip but I'm not sure if National Pokedex is the only requirement in order to be able to get these please tell me). Pokemon Soul Silver. Pm me your offers! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.