• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#152 Chikorita / #153 Bayleef / #154 Meganium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Offering lv1 bred Chikoritas 100% legit all I have at the moment are males, also have cyndaquils and totodiles lv1 freshly hatched! Looking mainly for other starters such as Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur (btw I would accept pokes like torchic, treeko, mudkip but I'm not sure if National Pokedex is the only requirement in order to be able to get these please tell me). Pokemon Soul Silver. Pm me your offers! Thanks!

This is for Gen V (5) games, not Gen IV (4), post that in the Gen IV section.

Anyways, I'll trade a Chikorita for either:
Bulbasaur
Torchic
Treecko
Mudkip

The Chikorita will be freshly hatched. Trades to me must be freshly hatched. And, the Chikorita can be Fe/Male upon request. Looking for those Starters I am asking for in either gender.

Dyabel

can breed any starter, Zoura and Phione, just PM m

Quibibble

Pokemon Breeder
I can trade any starter along with many others just read my sig and don't hesitate to PM me.

Leafylee

Breeding all starters, willing to trade multiple aswell as others in my sig for shinies, particularly UT trapinch, charmander and larvesta

Mwbrowning

i am looking for all the starters from this region. I can offer all starters from black and white and charmander. PM me if interested

Trainer Terra

Trainer Oasis
Offering any of the starters. Request your nature of course. Shiny takes A LONG TIME! Pm me for trade request. Here's what im looking for:

Regirock, registeel, regice, Groudon, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltras, Ho-oh, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mesprit, Dialga, Palkia, Garatina, Cresselia, Manaphy, Heatran, Regigigas, and accepting any other offers.

Lubby_03

want a ut lv1 shiny cyndaquil, totodile, chikorita, charmander, taillow or beldum in 4th gen, but can only offer pokemon in my 5th gen game. offering UT jap shiny Terrakion, 2 rayquaza's, kyogre, entei, raikou, phione, zorua, or multiple of any starters. pm offers

Last edited:

d4rkpnio

looking for lvl 100 Meganium legit plsss will anything rlly want lvl 100 starters pm me if interest thank you "3

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
looking for any chikorita....
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile(with Ddance& Dclaw), Chimchar, Snivy, Treecko, Tepig, Oshawott, Ponyta, Mareep, Archen, Tirtouga, Zorua, Gothita, Solosis, Deino, Evee, togepi, Horsea, Abra, Gastly

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I'm looking for a shiny flawless chikorita and have lots of shiny flawless pokemons to offer^-^

Ichigo Hiei

Silver Player
I have a lvl1 Bulbasaur that;s not to low is it? "trade for one of your chikorita's"

Eoneo

The Eternal Aeon
Need just any pokemon from this family, can trade charmander, cyndaquil, chimchar or bulbasaur for it

I can breed any of the starters from any of the games. As well as zoruas, and exclusives from black and white. I'm looking for pokemon from generations 1-4 I can't catch on my own. OR evolutionary stones

Make your offers, I'm pretty open.

Status
Not open for further replies.