• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#152 Chikorita / #153 Bayleef / #154 Meganium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verus_Nox

Looking for a Lvl 5 Male Chikorita for my Pokemon Black version. I don't have much to offer, except any of the fossil Pokemon, or any random Pokemon. Any Pokemon I trade will come with a Lucky Egg or another decent item. PM me if interested! :D

igloc

Looking for Freshly hatched Chikorita male/female doesn't matter. pm me so we can work something out :>

chase21

I got one if you need

zodiart88

LF any female chikorita of any nature. PM me if you have one

AlexanderHrtBrk

Ace Trainer
Breeding all second gen starters. Pm me offers. I'm just trying to fill out my pokedex.

Kyotsyu

Would like a Chiko, to complete my Johto starters.
Don't have much to trade, other than starters from Kanto and Unova, and one Infernape that I can breed.

TherianForm

King of TM87
Can breed it. Pm me with offers.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Hey, guys, I can breed Chikorita (and infect with Pokerus), Everstone used for Bold nature. PM me if interested. In particular, I am looking for a Dream World female Hoothoot.

Last edited:

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
I'd like a chikorita please, there doesn't need to be anything special about it. I have all other starters besides cyndaquil and charmander (but I will have charmander soon) and I have DW Torchic as well. Just PM me offers and I'll see if we can make a deal.

kariya390

looking for a female chikorita I don't care about evs, ivs, or abilities.. I am just wanting to breed it I can trade most things from White 2 PM please :) Hook a brotha up!

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Looking for a Male Chikorita, Level 1-5. Best I can offer is a Sawk, Pansear, Simisage, Lilligant, Zebstrika, Fire Stone, or a Rare Candy. I've only got 4 badges in my Pokemon Black and I want to build a great team for when I get Black 2 for Christmas.

coolswampert

I have some Chikoritas left from breeding if anybody wants them. I will warn you that I've had internet problems recently and may not be able to trade immediately after we decide to trade.

edward-pol

Hey everyone, I'm new here.
I started playing pokemon black about a mounth ago, and right now I'm working on my pokemon collection :)
I really need to get Chikorita, because its the last starter that I dont have... if some one can send me one, just PM me, and I'll give him my friend code :)
I can give in return any of the other starters, and even other pokemons, just let me know what you need in return!
thank you very much:)

DaveXorPoke

Hi there fellow PokeFans!!

I just recently got back into playing and i am trying to become an ultimate breeder/trader again. I need a bit of help to get started. I only own White2 Currently, so i cannot get a lot of the things i need.

If you can help i can offer pretty much any Pokemon out of White2 (Besides the unique ones of course)

Here is what i am looking for in order of importance:

Non- US Ditto (For Masudo breeding)
Gen I-V Starters (Except Oshawott)
Legendary Pokemon
Gen I-V Pokemon that cannot be caught in White2

If you wouldnt mind helping out i'd greatly appreciate it

DaveXor

Status
Not open for further replies.