• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#152 Chikorita / #153 Bayleef / #154 Meganium

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
Can breed any chikorita to match whatever nature you want.
Message for details i also have all starter pokemon for all Generations.

PM if interested. will just generally help but looking for many gen 4 and below pokemon.

Shubba

Looking for a Chikorita can trade a starter or breed it (Cyndaquil and Totodile included). Also PM me with offers.

Be123

I have all Shiny starters
Im looking for:
Event Manaphy( no ranger)
Event Shaymin ( No oaksletter )
All UT and Legit

professorj15

Looking for any Chikorita. I have all the starters, minus the ones mentioned in my sig. I'd also be willing to trade some Dream World or Hidden Grotto Pokemon if interested. Thanks!

ETA: Trade completed :D

Last edited:

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

sofiadakini

[Trade completed]

Last edited:

Gordonat3r

Pokémon Master
i have chikoritas to offer.

message me for details

Looking for a chikorita, doesnt matter about any stats,level , gender , whatever so long as its a chikorita ( want it ready for gen 6 so i can have a pure grass starter team ) and i have plenty of pokemon to offer including starters from all different regions, pm me if your looking for anything in particular and ill let you know :)

Thoaee

EDIT:

TRADE COMPLETED

I am looking for an UT male shiny Chikorita.

Some background information:
Back when Pokémon Crystal was the most recent version of the games, I started my crystal game with a male Chikorita name Mikey. Playing through the game, having it evolve into Bayleef and eventually Meganium.
I never really noticed anything different with my starter until I fought another trainer owned Bayleef and noticed it looked completely different (colour wise) then mine.
I had no idea what was going on, and never having played gold or silver I had no idea about this 'shiny' concept. I always thought that the stars were just a neat feature added to just your starter pokemon (like the seals you can add nowadays).
Sadly I can not transfer Mikey from crystal to any of my other games, so I'm moving to the next best thing, an UT shiny male chikorita from trade that I will call Mikey and will be a part of my gen 6 team.

Last edited:

keechie

will trade male/female charmander with pokerus for chikorita or any of it's evolutions
pm me if you're interested

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Offering:

Meganium-Lilly
BodySlam/Earthquake/Attract/Reflect
Sassy
Leftovers/Rocky Helmet
31/31/x/x/31/x
Overgrow
Effort ribbon
364/200/233/200/301/148
252hp/108def/150Sp.Def
Hidden Power-Ice 54

Meganium-SunnyBoy
SunnyDay/EnergyBall/LightScreen/Reflect
Sassy
Light Clay
31/x/31/x/31/x
Overgrow
Effort ribbon, Ability ribbon
364/186/261/191/301/171
252hp/103def/154Sp.Def
Hidden Power-Water 58

Make me an ofer. I DARE YA!!!

Maxi

Lots of spare Chikorita's left over trying to breed for a Shiny.

PM if you're interested!

Still around 20 spare if needed.

Last edited:

JayClaw

Shiny Flygon
Seeking a Chikorita.
Can offer most starters, a couple of nice dream world females or maybe something else you're after?

Sn0w0man

Pokemon Trader
Hello,^u^ I have a four of lvl 1 chikorita up for trade! pm me with any offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.