• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#152 Chikorita / #153 Bayleef / #154 Meganium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
I have a male Level One Chikorita with Nature Power, and a SS Megainum female that's in the forties. You will need the EV berries to re-EV her, though.
I'd like either an offer for a Mudkip, or a Charmander. We can work something out, PM me for friend code and if you want more, I can breed. :3

-SS

gingerade

Chikorita Collector
Looking for shiny Chikorita, can offer shiny Totodile and more. Pm if interested, thanks!

Posting this in here also since I'm using white version for the trade. I'm looking for a chikorita, cyndaquil, and treeko, or any of their evolutions. Have many Riolu's and Ralts available and have more than half of Whites pokemon caught(would have more but need to evolve for most of the ones I'm missing, meaning I can basically get you any white version pokemon).

Simplified:

Want: Any Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Treeko or evolutions.
Have: many, just ask for something(No legendaries though or nonbreedable pokemon).

PM me

I'm posting this on Chikorita, Treeko, and Cyndaquil forums.

carpark

I'm looking for a Chikorita, preferably lower level but not necessary--I essentially want any Chikorita. I don't have anything really rare to trade :( but if anyone has any extra I'd be very grateful!

Update: This request has been fulfilled.

Last edited:

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher
Hello I'm looking for any Chikorita. Will exchange for any of the sinnoh starter besides turtwig, any unova starter, cyndaquil or squirtel.

I can help you out with all of the starters you need if you'd like

Rawlinz

Just looking for a chikorita or any of the evolutions.

Willing to offer a charmander, squirtle, cyndaquil, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, and treecko.

Just message me if your interested.

zxon

Hi all! I'm after a Chikorita. Any gender/colour/nature/etc.

I have over 600 Pokémon collected in my Pokédex so, besides legendaries, I can happily breed one you might want back in trade. Feel free to PM and ask!

Thanks in advance :)

ebevan91

I'm looking for ALL starters except Bulbasaur, Charmander, and the Unova starters.

LoneWolf676

EDIT: Trade completed. No longer needed.

Last edited:

h0und00m2188

Want:
Squirtle,Chikorita,Treecko
Torchic,Mudkip,Turtwig,Chimchar,Piplup

To trade:
Snivy,Oshawatt,Tepig,Bagon,eevee + can breed Totodile,Bulbasaur

pm to work out a trade thanks

bigant403

Looking for chikorita. Pm me with an offer and i'll see what i can do

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I have a ;152;

Wish list:
-;151; , ;383; , ;491; , ;492; , ;493; , ;378; , ;251; , ;386; , ;490; , Genesect, Meloetta, Victini, Reshiram
-Female ;133; , Female ;196; , Male ;197; , Male ;172; , Female ;298; , Female ;276; , Male ;363; , Female ;406; , Male ;309; , Male ;390;
-Any Shiny Starters

PM me! :)

Unleashed45

Looking for a chikorita or any starter

Currently have

- Totodile
- Snivy
- Oshawott

PM me

*IZ*

Aye guys I need a chikorita. Any will do. Please help me out.

gerehead

Hello all!
I have every starter from all 5 gens. Looking for a sableye, not picky. PM me if you are interested in a trade. Thanks!
Can do Pokerus too!

Trey complete! Thanks

Last edited:

Black_Belt_Troy

Seasoned Trainer
Hey everybody! (So I'm hoping somebody might be willing to put down their version of X or Y just long enough to help me out with this):
I'm looking for any chikorita or evolution of that has the DW ability (or hidden ability as I guess they're supposed to be called) Leaf Guard.
Level, gender, nature, iv's, attacks - none of that matters. I can offer literally anything in return (as long as it doesn't require a DW ability or being shiny).
Its also super important that this chikorita not be hacked or crafted in any way. Must be 100% legit.
PM me for exchange - thanks so much for your help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.