• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#155 Cyndaquil / #156 Quilava / #157 Typhlosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PferdloverX3

Spirit of the Desert
cyndaquil

needing a cyndaquil can get you chickorita, totadile, mudkip, any unova stater, charmander or bulbasaur in exchange

*please note, im going to have to breed you these so you might have to wait at least ten mins....

PM if your interested!

trade complete!

Last edited:

Keifi

Would really like a Cyndaquil [Because 'Cinders' is an awesome nickname!]. Currently only have an Oshawott to trade (Torrent and Taunt).

pokemonnewb

Looking for a Cyndaquil can give you a Level 1 untouched Tepig or any other pokemon that can be caught in game :) (Pokemon Black)

Last edited:

Thornmask

Unova Champion
Have Cyndaquils and all 1st to 5th Generation starters.

PM me offers.

Last edited:

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
I can trade a cindiquil/quilava for one or more of the following:

Kecleon
Volbeat
Castorm
Politoed

(last ones to finish the dex)

Pm me with offers.

cmmh2003

I have all the 5th gen startings. I want all the startings from other generation. Dont care about ivs and nature. pm me plz.

pokemonnewb

I have a few newly hatched Cyndaquils, message for trade (I already have all 5th gen starters)

Ausgirl

Thanks guys but atm I'm no longer seeking any more starters. I'll trade the rest over by myself once I've defeated the E4. Therefore any posts offering starters will be ignored.

Kewzu

Looking for starters that arnt 4/5 generation
i can trade zorua's

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
Offering: charmander, bulbasuar, squirtle, chikorita, totodile, treecko, torterra, piplup, snivy, tepig and oshawott

Looking for: cyndaquil, torchic, mudkip, chimchar

turboo

Training day
Hello I have all 3 starters Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, plus many other starters from all 4 games. charmander, bulbasuar, squirtle, chikorita, totodile, treecko, torterra, piplup,
cyndaquil, torchic, mudkip, chimchar
looking for a Slugma or Numel with Magma Amour thanks!!
Names SIMS
FC 1936 0091 2018

Vest

Event Collector
I can breed any of the following:
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

Eevee
Dratini
Larvitar
Bagon
Beldum
Gible

Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Zorua
Gothita
Solosis
Vullaby
Rufflet
Tirtouga
Archen
any many others

I'm looking for shinies preferably 5th gen but I will listen to any offers

Pm me with offers/inquiries

Kass157

Roaming Trainer
Looking for cynda...

aeroi

Offering a
(M)Jolly Cyndaquil
(F)Adamant Cyndaquil w/Flare Blitz
(M)Calm Cyndaquil

looking for a Torchic, Mudkip, Bulbasaur, and the Sinnoh Starters :b

Nara

Looking for a Cyndaquill. I can't offer legendaries but I have all unova starters, zorua and a couple more, if you're willing to trade pm pleas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.