• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#155 Cyndaquil / #156 Quilava / #157 Typhlosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer93

Trade Complete

Last edited:

cdttheman17

Catch ALL the Pokes!
Does the Cyndaquil need a certain Nature or have a certain Egg Move, because I have a small army of Cyndaquil that I got during the Masuda method.

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Offering Cynadaquil, please view my signature for what I am after and also everything else I have. Pm me please, thanks.

JohnnyBolt

Any willing to trade me a Cyndaquil i have a squirtle and charmander PM me for trade please.

Dj_1

Looking for Cyndaquil willing to trade Chimchar

Haji

I need a Cyndaquil to finish the National pokedex, I have other starters and dream would pokemon I can breed for trade.

AdamSe7en

Veteran
I have a ton of Cyndaquil right now. Different natures and genders. PM if interested and let me know what gender/nature you want.

Nickdaflick

Looking for Cyndaquil.

orochi

I have all starters except turtwig,mudkip( but I do have a shiny UT mudkip), tepig. Pm me and we can work something out.

David Flagg

I can breed anyone a Cyndaquil if they want. I'm currently looking for shinies or rare Pokemon. UT doesn't really matter for me.

RobinRobber

Can breed any starter for anyone. I can take legendary pokémon or Rare Candy for the job! :)

gyrwolf

breeding extra normal cyndaquils...let me know if you want one! I have some females as well

Last edited:

Poké Paul

can anyone please help me with a cyndaquil no preferance just would like one pm me thankyou

HHG

Need a Cyndaquil and offer offering magby, Elekid ,snivy, oshawatt, bulbasaur,torchic, chimchar, Tirtouga, mankey

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.