• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#155 Cyndaquil / #156 Quilava / #157 Typhlosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3XU5

What would people be willing to accept for a cyndaquil? Cant say that I have much, quite a new player

Thanks

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Hey Serebii.
I have quite a few Cindaquil's up for trade.
None of them are shiny, they probably don't have perfect IV's and none of them have been touched aside from hatching them.
I have quite a few natures you could choose from, and if you wanted me to I could nickname it for you.

What i'm currently looking for?
Mainly the Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh starters. I'm not looking for shiny's or perfect IV's or anything i'm just trading normal pokemon for normal pokemon. So let's have some fun. Hit me up if you want to trade and i'll see what we can do.

Thanks guys!

jja

Can trade all Gen 1 and Gen 5 starters, looking for all Gen 2, 3 and 4 starters.

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER
Have bulbasaur,squirtle,charmander
cyndaquil,chikorita,totodile
treeko,mudkip,torchic
piplup,turtwig,chimchar

All Lv1 from egg..

Chuggernaut8

Hi there :D I am looking for all 3 of the Jhoto starters :) I have all the Kanto, Sinnoh and Unova starters to offer :) PM me please

RedSimon

Looking for a Cyndaquil, any Cyndaquil! Can breed all other starters with pokerus for trade except Mudkip.

Marinda H

Trainer Law Frost
Trade Concluded.
If anyone needs a Cyndaquil, pm me with offers. Will take anything. I also have pokerus.

Last edited:

Frost Mage

<3 Heavenly~
Looking for Cyndaquil, can breed Piplup, Torchic, Chikorita, Turtwig, Charmander, Squirtle, Chimchar, Snivy, and Tepig. PM if interested!

Edit: Got one, thanks everyone that PM'd me! :D

Last edited:

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

Elite Four JoséÀngél
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1593 4112 0380
i can offer squirtle, charmander, chikorita, cyndaquil, tododile, treeko,torchic,mudkip, turtwig, puplip,chimchar, oshawott, Tepig, or snivy(newly breed lv 1) This is what i need:

Ekans, Pichu, porygon, Ryhorn, pidgey (Males) i prefer lv 1 too thanks

straggy

im looking for a Cyndaquil doesnt matter what nature/lvl or any of that :) dont really have much to offer :( PM if you have an extra one looking for a new family :)

Looking for a legit Cyndaquil modest nature. I gots some good mons!

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
I am looking for a Cyndaquil, legit. Can trade starters or whatever you need. PM me if you can help!

Helioptile

Hey guys. I'm looking for a Cyndaquil, I have all the other starters just not this elusive beauty. Can trade starters if anyone is feeling especially kind today?

noahwhite

hey! i have 2 legit houndour's shiny on my pokemon platinum that im soon gunna be trading over to my pokemon white but i have to beat white again before i can transfer so if your intrested let me know.

d-son

i have pretty much every breed able pokemon. can anybody help me with me what i need?

muffleschan

I'm in need of a Cyndaquil for White 2. I have Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Totodile, Treeko, Torchic, Tepig, Snivy and Oshawott! Also got plenty of other Pokémon so send me a message and we can try and sort something out ^^

Sugar Floats

Hello friends!

I guess I'm on a quest now to get the starters;
Anyway, in this thread I'll obviously be requesting cyndaquil. It can be any ol' cyndaquil, I don't care. Preferably legit though...
Here's what I can offer:

Potentially Egg Moves: Snivy, Eevee
Starters: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Mudkip
Can Breed: Houndour, Poochyena, Shinx, Pidgey, Cherubi, Snover, Porygon
Pokerus - can be combined with any of the above.
-Also, some version exclusives from both titles, just PM me and I'll see if I have it.

Anyway, if interested please PM me and we can exchange friend codes, as well as set up a time to do the trade. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.