• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#155 Cyndaquil / #156 Quilava / #157 Typhlosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
I'm looking for a Lv.1 cyndaquil, any gender, any nature. Can offer a female oshawott with surf and ice beam, snivy and zorua, all recently hatched. Also I can breed my emboar if someone want a tepig. PM me for offers

Metagross-

Trader/Breeder
I have got more than I need and I'm willing to trade from 4th gen to 4th or from 5th gen to 5th. I'll take pretty much anything. JUst send me a message.

Ju-da-su

Offering RNG'd *SHINY* Timid Flawless Cyndaquil.

PM/VM with your offer.

Shrapnel 117

Dex Completionist
looking for a Cyndaquil. no preference on gender, stats etc

ill see what i can do to fulfill your requests on the exchange.

currently have 27 non gen v pokemon, 71 gen v.

Curb71

just bred a few Cyndaquils. nothing special about them that I know of. Want to trade for some gen 4 starters.

Nushidorei

Looking for Cyndaquil or any evolution, can offer:

Dream world: dratini, vulpix, farfethced

Normal:
Spiritomb, Eevee, Nasty plot misdreavious, slowpoke, munchlax

kazzar

Hero Of Time
I would like to trade, I have these:

Lv.30 Pignite(Which I would prefer to keep but would consider trading)
Lv.12 Pidove
Lv.8 Blitzle
Lv.16 Simipour
Lv.16 Petilil
Lv.16 Sewaddle
Lv.16 Scraggy
Lv.15 Venipede
Lv.4 Lillipup
Lv.7 Patrat
Lv.17 Sandile
Lv.16 Darumaka
Lv.10 Woobat
Lv.13 Roggenrola
Lv.17 Pansage

Sorry I don't have any more(as I only got the game yesterday).I am looking for 2 Cyndaquil, preferably at least 1 of them shiny (I would prefer them to be shiny, but I am good either way and I really couldn't care less if they were LV.1, It'd be fun to train them up).

Jarard

Looking for any Cyndaquil

can offer Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott, Eevee, Zorua, Pansear, PanPour, Pansage
PM me

rentin215

hello :) i have what you need seeking cyndaquil

fresh out the egg pokemon with many natures my list:
porygon cobalion oshawott pichu with volt tackle lots of em
dragonite pupitar gligar blitzle noctowl altaria tangela golduck sneasel ferroseed squirtle audino volcarona charmanders bulbasaur corsola magby
pm plz all legit pokes here also have victini

Dunsparce4prez

Offering cyndaquils. Wants are in my sig. Also would take lucky eggs on anything.

warmaster

looking for a cyndaquil....have first gen starters and the other two starter pokemon from gen 2 and gen 4 piplub

post here if you have an offer

Fier0

I have every starter from 1st gen to 5th gen. Including Cyndaquil. Let me know if you need a specific nature.

Looking for a Skarmory, preferably with an Impish nature, male Zubat with Brave Bird, female DW Ditto, female DW Dratini, male Aerodactyl with Sleep Talk, any shiny Pokémon.

Last edited:

rentin215

(5th gen) seeking extreme speed dritini

fresh out the egg pokemon with many natures my list:
porygon cobalion oshawott pichu with volt tackle lots of em
dragonite pupitar gligar blitzle noctowl altaria tangela golduck sneasel ferroseed squirtle audino volcarona charmanders bulbasaur corsola magby and cyndaquils

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Have Cyndaquil, looking for a Turtwig, PM me

Socoda

Looking for Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile. Trading Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Eevee, Chimchar, Treecko and Torchic. Pm me please ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.