• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#155 Cyndaquil / #156 Quilava / #157 Typhlosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick_1232001

I have all breedable pokemon and the shinies listed in my sig. Right now I am more looking for legendaries and shinies than the items...Make sure you look at who owns the shinies before offering, For mine I am still looking for jirachi and deoxys but will take some other legendaries and shinies but for Jons I will ONLY accept shinies! Thanks! PM me if you are interested. :D

themirror

I've spent way too much time trying to negotiate in the GTS for a cynndaquil using only smiley and sad faces. someone PM or respond to this my friend code is 3482 6260 9645.;155;

Last edited:

Kyiri

Crazy Pokémon Lady
Need a Cyndaquil? Pm meh. I'll breed you up anything I have, free of charge. :)

Loxley

I'm looking for a male Cyndaquil, I have any white pokemon ready to trade, also newly hatched Zoruas, chikoritas, snivys.

Caligula14

Looking for a level 1 Cyndaquil. I can breed you whatever you want as i have a ditto and almost all non-legendary pokemon legit (not sure if phione is a legendary but i have a manaphy and can breed them). Just Pm a offer and ill breed it for you.

greatyama

looking for one. i have modest horsea with swift swim ability. i have many and i guarantee each has 31 iv for sp. attack. i'll pm you the iv's of the 6 horseas so that you could pick.

Sciona02

Looking for a cyndaquil, any legits will do. Can offer bulbasaur, squirtle, chikorita, any unova starters, or eevee

Loki364

Looking for a level 1 Cyndaquil (Normal or shiny... shiny would be awesome though!)Do not care about flawlessness or abilities or egg moves. I have a large amount of Axew, a few Cryoganals, and some white exclusives like Solosis and Rufflet and Petilil. Send a pm to hammer out the details. Thank you!

Looking for a Modest Cyndaquil with Egg Moves Flame Burst and/or Extrasensory
Don't care much for IV's, just needs to be a lvl 1 Male

AvoKitty

Banned
I have lvl 1 cyndaquils for free,but if your genourous,i would love shiny pokemon,if not,i'd be more than happy to giv it to you for free ^^

Pm me <3

Sobe0047

Collector
Cydaquil babies with good egg moves up for trade :)
They know
Covet
Extrasensory
Flame Burst
and Crush Claw
PM with offers <3

Last edited:

fluffio88

Top Trainer
What I am offering:
All generations starters, egg bred.
Zorua, egg bred
Wish Eevee, egg bred
Phione, egg bred
Dreamworld males: Houndour, Farfetch'd, Yanma and Aerodactyl'
Egg bred Dreamworld females (for the special ability): Cacnea, Magnemite, Spinda, Phanpy, Meditite, Stunky, Bagon, Glameow, Pachirisu, Lapras, Barboach, Nidoqueen, Electrike and Torkoal
Plus any other pokemon that can be bred as I have it, or I n catch it on pokemon white I with catch you a specific pokemon.
Please the gender of the pokemon you would like

I'm looking for:
King's rock x2
Water stone x2
Fire stone
Leaf stone x2
Weedle or any of the evolved forms
Ekans or Arbok
Diglett or Dugtrio
Grimer or Muk
Unown
Shroomish or Breloom
Nincada or any of the evolved forms
Nosepass or Probopass
Volbeat
Gulpin or Swalot
Kecleon
Snorunt
Aipom or Ambipom
Gible or any of the evolved forms
Carnivine
Snover or Abomasnow
Thanks in advance.
PS I have already been offered some of the pokemon but nothing is definite.

Last edited:

syuu

suggestive cupcake
looking for any lv. 1 cyndaquil - i can offer a growlithe with the egg moves flare blitz, bite, crunch and roar. :)

Last edited:

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Looking for a shiny cyndaquil offering PKTOPIA electivire, dw larvitar, dw mamoswine, mystry mew, jungle tour celebi, and 10aniv celebi. Pm me

Shiny Quilava

Shiny Chaser
I am giving out cyndaquils for other starter pokemon such as totedial, I HAVE A SHINY TYPLOSION!!! i will only trade him for a shiny pokemon thats lvl 80+ unless you have some RARE pokemon thats a highlevel

ebevan91

Looking for lvl 1 Cyndaquil, I can offer Kanto or Unova starters.

pokemaster3394

Need a Cyndaquil, message me for offers, and please no trying to rip me off. I get enough of that from the global link.

UPDATE: Just got it today :D

Last edited:
I have level 1 cyndaquils who know tackle, leer, dig, and flamethrower. Pm me your offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.