• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#158 Totodile / #159 Croconaw / #160 Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Giving away dragon dance totodiles, pm for details

Edit; almost all of them, unless you ask for another will be my f jolly totodile (I'm cloning it and it's a good find to completely forget about)

Last edited:

ShadowReaper131

Flame Trainer
Looking for all starters, except Piplup Torchic or Tepig, pm me and let me know what you want and we can work something out.

Looking for any member of the following starter families ;004;Charmander, ;152;Chikorita, ;155;Cyndaquil, ;158;Totodile, ;390;Chimchar, :495:Snivy, :498:Tepig, :566:Archeos
preferably female but i'm willing to breed a male until i get female

In exchange I have...
Unless stated they have their Normal and not hidden ability, and also i can teach them TMs too if i have them
;001;Bulbasaur x 4 (3 males Level 1, Serious, Lax, Naughty, each with Tackle and Giga Drain) (1 female Level 19 Careful Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf)
;007;Squirtle x 4 (all male, Level 1, 2 with Sassy, Calm, Hardy, each with Tackle, Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring)
;252;Treecko x 4(3 males Level 1, Quiet, Impish, Bold, each with Pound, Leer, Synthesis, Leech Seed) (1 female, Jolly, Leer Absorb, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Level 20)
;255;Torchic x 4 (4 males all Level 1, Rash, Bold, Careful, Impish, all with Growl, Agility, Night Slash, Swords Dance)
;133;Generation 4 Level 1 Eevee Lax with Run Away as Ability, Tail Whip Tackle Helping Hand
;241;Miltank (Female - obviously) Impish, Thick Fat Ability, Tackle Dizzy Punch Brick Break
;415;Combee (2 Females, will evolve into Vespiquen, Bashful and Modest, Sweet Scent and Gust

I am planning to breed ;259;Marshtomp, ;389;Torterra, ;395;Empoleon and :503:Samurott over the next few days, to get some egg moves onto them, i'll have some spares of those too, and after that i'll move onto the fossils and dragons
Also have about 10 Pokemon from the Dream World i don't want, confirmed are
Relaxed Lv 12 Oddish male;043; Run Away with Giga Drain
Naughty Lv 10 Nidoran male;032; Hustle with Double Kick
Lv 10 Spinarak;167; with Electroweb, not sure which one i'm trading yet though

I have access to post-National Leaf Green, Platinum and White, with a lot of pokemon lying around. Negotiations welcome

Dragon_Master98

Looking for a shiny Totodile lv1.
Preferably Jolly or Adamant nature and preferably DW with the ability Sheer Force.

Shinies that I have to offer:
Haxorus male lv66 Hardy Rivalry (japanese)
Haxorus female lv48 Impish Rivalry
Krookodile female lv50 Jolly Intimidate
Gurdurr male lv40 Lax Guts
Zoroark male lv100 Bold Illusion (Japanese)
Arcanine male lv50 Quiet Flash Fire
Shelmet female lv31UT Modest Hydration
Hydreigon female lv64 EVd Timid Levitate
Beartic male lv44 Jolly Snow Cloak (Japanese)
Carracosta male lv40 Brave Solid Rock
Charizard male lv45 Naive Blaze
Gavlantula male lv50 Naughty Compoundeyes
Latios lv40 UT Timid
Latias lv100 Timid

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
I'm giving away Lvl 1 Totodiles that were born with the move "Crunch". I have both male and female of all natures. PM me if you're interested, and tell me what you would like.

I'm not looking for anything special in return. Pokemon I don't have is a plus, though.

JMS719

I can offer a Dragon Dance Totodile in exchange for a DW poliwag. PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: Trade complete!

Last edited:

Yilspaz

Looking for a Totodile, not bothered about level/nature/anything, just want one. :3

Cap'n Totodile

If I could trade someone for a dw totodile I would be eternally grateful I have event suicune and celebi and some harder to get kanto poke's please help

orochi

i have totodiles with the moves dragon dance and dragon claw or aqua jet
im not looking for anything too special, i just need to get ride of the box of totodiles

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
I need a totodile, i have bulbasaur, charmander, cyndaquil, turtwig, snivy, and oshawott to trade. also need chikorita, hoenn starters, chimchar, piplup, tepig, ekans, koffing, porygon, eevee, scyther/scizor and probably more from kanto/johto and maybe more from hoenn/sinnoh so Pm me please :)

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
I have totodiles for trade along with, kanto starters, eevee, cyndaquil, turtwig, and the unova starters. I'm looking for a chikorita, hoenn starters, chimchar, piplup, and most any kanto/johto pokemon not found in white version so pm me with offers :)

EDIT: Now have chikorita and mime jr. for trade as well.

EDIT 2: Now have Mudkip and Chimchar for offer as well

Last edited:

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Offering Totodile for trade as well as all starters except piplup, eevee, mime jr., ghastly, bellsprout, koffing, mareep, ralts, misdreavus, and spiritomb. I'm looking for piplup, scyther, and many other kanto/johto/hoenn pokemon NOT found in white version. also will trade for these items: Thunderstone, Leafstone, Waterstone, Firestone, Moonstone, Metal Coat, and Kingsrock. Pm me with offers :)

Arides10

Sorry Posted on Wrong forums

Last edited:

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Offering Totodile, see signature for details and PM me Please :)

TimelordOtaku

THANKS, Hermione.
158.gif

I can breed Totodile with:
  • Ancient Power
  • Aqua Jet
  • Crunch
  • Dragon Dance
  • Hydro Pump
  • Mud Sport
  • Water Pulse
  • Water Sport

GhostDragon

I have:
Shiny Totodile - Level 1 - Modest - UT - Female

I'd like a shiny Axew with the ability Mold Breaker.
Adamant nature preferred, but not necessary.
Nicknamable would be a plus, but not necessary.

Last edited:

amb1

I can breed all starters, I am happy to take requests, I am looking for pretty easy to find pokemon (like caterpie) I to complete my pokedex pm me for details!

XNikitaX

Tree Hugger
Looking for a Totodile, any level and nature is fine!!
I don't have much to offer but here is the list of pokes people want from me most:
Any Unova starter
Pansage
Panpour
Zorua
Spiritomb
Charmander
Squirtle
Togepi
Eevee
Turtwig
Piplup
Chimchar
Abra
Cranidos
Shinx
All level 1 freshly hatched, send me a message, please and thank you :)

thepomster

Looking for a totodile with dragon dance, can offer anything from my sig, can be bred for a specific nature

Status
Not open for further replies.