• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#158 Totodile / #159 Croconaw / #160 Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

orochi

still offering tododileswith dragon dance/dragon claw or dragon dance/aqua jet

Last edited:

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
Looking for a Totodile, Croconaw, or Feraligatr of any level/gender to complete my pokédex. I Can trade Level 1 UT Squirtle, Piplup, Oshawott, Tepig, or Snivy. Please PM me if your interested. Thank you!

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Ive got some IV Bred Totodiles with inherited Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Waterfall and Crunch looking to trade for any other female starter pokemon from any generation under 5.
(except Charmander, charmeleon, and charizard) Name is my user and my FC is in my Sig.

Totodiles Left: 10

Last edited:

Socrates

Looking for anything in this evolutionary line. Don't care about stats/level/shiny, just not hacked please.
I can offer anything that can be bred except Glameow.

PM me with offers, please.

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
Looking for a Totodile, Croconaw, or Feraligatr of any gender/Level for trade. I Can offer Level 1 UT Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Treeko, Turtwig, Chichar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott for trade. Please let me know if you´re interested: PM ME

sickboi94

Does this mean you have a chikorita now up for offer?

arnez22

I have 3 totodile if some0ne wants 1 I'm looking 4 illumise, gulpin, carvanha, cacnea, or corphish. VM me

Glaive

Mew/Mewtwo Lover
I can offer this Pokemon for a Tournadus.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I have this pokemon and am willing to trade it. I will accept offers. My pokemon are not hacked. I will not receive hacked pokemon. I tade normal fresh hatched, meaning i do not breed for ivs or natures. if you want a specific nature i will look or breed one for you, if you ask nicely enough. pm me with offer and specifics. i will not breed shinies. if i do i have one, and it is one i want to keep (ex:Charmander, totodile.) ones i like, i will keep. Any others i will trade. If you want certain egg moves, pm me and i will try my best to breed you one.

cool123

Looking for a legit level 100 feraligatr I can offer my Shaymin, Darkrai, or Gyarados pm me

TheCipherZero

I can offer a Totodile see my sig for details pm me if anyone is interested

Ive got a quirky ut shiny totodile with the eggmove dragon dance.

My major want is a dwf lapras, but ill also take dwf carvanha with a waterstone attached. PM me with offers!

EDIT: done

Last edited:

Zanny

Cosplayer
I have a few Totodiles for trade pm with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.