• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#158 Totodile / #159 Croconaw / #160 Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternalhero

Trainer/Breeder
I have lots of totodile! If your in need of one pm or vm me! :D

Jamriqayn

Urgently need female sheer force Totodile. Will offer most Legendaries, shiny Hypno and Scrafty. Marvel Scale Dratini, all other pseudo Legendaries, most starters and Zorua. All legit. If there's any other pokemon you want please ask. :)

Last edited:

NightBerry

Looking for Totodile for my White game. Any gender and any level is fine as I just want to complete my dex. Can offer any breedable Pokémon expect Totodile (obviously) and Hoenn starters.

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Offering totodiles with IcePunch/DD and multiple 31 IVs. Looking for DW Female Eevee and other Eggmove Pokes.

DaveXorPoke

Hi there fellow PokeFans!!

I just recently got back into playing and i am trying to become an ultimate breeder/trader again. I need a bit of help to get started. I only own White2 Currently, so i cannot get a lot of the things i need.

If you can help i can offer pretty much any Pokemon out of White2 (Besides the unique ones of course)

Here is what i am looking for in order of importance:

Non- US Ditto (For Masudo breeding)
Gen I-V Starters (Except Oshawott)
Legendary Pokemon
Gen I-V Pokemon that cannot be caught in White2

If you wouldnt mind helping out i'd greatly appreciate it

DaveXor

soulteddy

Need a LEGIT totodile (any stat /IV/gender/moves/everything except make sure it's LEGIT). I can give you most of that can find in white 2 (I have tepigs). PM me pls.

EDIT : Just got it thx to greatguy

Last edited:

Blank669

Original GEN Trainer
I can get any gen starters in 15-20 min of request. so just PM me:)

admrwks

need both mudkip & treecko -- i also need chikorita

Offering UNOVA starters. (Tepig, Oshawott, Snivy)
Offering KANTO starters. (Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur)
Offering SINNOH starters. (Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig)
Offering JOHTO starters. (Cyndaquil, Totodile, --)
Offering HOENN starters. (Torchic, --, --)

Last edited:

juniglee

I'd like to get a Totodile. I can't offer non-breedables/legendaries, but I can offer to help you breed something that I have. Please PM me if you're interested and willing to give me a hand. Thanks!

CameronSt

Awakened
I have all starters so I can breed anybody one with any nature pm me. mostly looking for pokemon I don't have from the National dex (aka gen 1-4 or any game besides black/white (2). I think I am missing the most from Gen 3 (emerald, ruby, and sapphire)

ShadowClint

Hey i have many totodile breed, anyone looking for it pm me.
:)

Last edited:

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
I'm looking for a DWF Totodile. In White 2, I have several DWF Dratinis and Shroomish up for grabs, most with Adamant natures and perfect Attack or Speed IVs. In Black, I have almost every starter available to trade, sans Chikorita and Squirtle (not 100% sure, don't have my Black cart on me), as well as DWF Slowpokes, Nidorans, and a couple more who elude me right now. PM me with offers!

Asami

Looking for a totodile. ; u;
I can trade charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, snivy, tepig, oshawott, pokerus (eevee).
Or any of the Eevee evolutions. PM Me!

archrod

Offering some Dragon Dance Totodile. Looking for some DW. pm if you're interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.