• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#158 Totodile / #159 Croconaw / #160 Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilEdwin

I've got loads of spare Totodiles at the moment. Some with Dragon Dance, some without. All sorts of Natures, although only one with Adamant. Free to a good home. Send me a PM if you're interested. Trading on UK time.

ysmr97

ATTENTION: Looking for ANY non-American female starter (besides Treecko). PM me!!! I don't have much, but I'll see what I can do!!!

Pidjiken

IV Breeder
Why is the thread titled Totodile > Croconaw > Totodile?

Rainy Bluefoxie

I have plenty of level one totodiles for trade. I am mostly wanting cyndaquil and chickorita. And if anyone has one a bulbasaur.

woogfroo

Tired of seeing Vaporeon and DW Politoed everywhere you look? Looking to try something substantially less decent? You'll love these Adamant Totodile, with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Waterfall, and Substitute.

All Totodile have Pokerus and a 31 IV in Attack.
Free while supplies last. (Limit one per person.)

Ilane

158.png

#158 Totodile (), Available: 1
Ability: Torrent, Nature: Adamant, Gender: Male
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet

Please see my shop for details!

ketouzin

I am looking for a totodile; I do not care about gender or personality et al. I have bred a Chimchar (male, Japanese) with egg move Thunder Punch if anyone is interested. I also have some lv. 1 male snorlaxes. I might have something else you're looking for, but I'm not very experienced.

PM me if interested in a trade.

Trade completed

Last edited:

ilakyd

trade complete

Last edited:

Trainer93

Trade Complete

Last edited:

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Hey guys, I have a Totodile to trade, please view my signature for what I would like in return.

Nickdaflick

Looking for a Totodile

Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

Hakkitakki

Hey guys,

Looking for any old totodile as long as it's not hacked, can trade any starter in return except for bulbasaur, totodile and turtwig.

PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.