• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#158 Totodile / #159 Croconaw / #160 Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmartinecarr

hi i have a totodile for trade and many other pokemons, i am looking por chikorita or cyndaquil, if someone would like to trade, send a PM with your FC and i will send you mine.
Please give me some help someone.

Meowth City

Staff member
Edit: No longer required.

Last edited:

Soberheartless

Hey guys! I'm wondering if anyone has a genuine Totodile. It can be any nature, any gender, and any level. I can offer Bulbasaur, Charmander, Mudkip, Turtwig, Piplup and some other Pokémon that may interest you. If you have a Totodile that isn't cloned or hacked, then please contact me.

Edit: Trade Complete

Last edited:

Zypha

whats up people,, i have a few totodiles available to trade if interested pm. I'm currently looking for a rhyhorn so as jus pm if ur interested

shadowF

looking for shiny tododile pm me if you have one.

bluehawk22

I can breed totodiles pm me if interested.

JonT

Hello. I'm looking for a Totodile or its evolutions

ebevan91

I'm looking for ALL starters except Bulbasaur, Charmander, and the Unova starters.

JonT

I'm looking for ALL starters except Bulbasaur, Charmander, and the Unova starters.

I can give you a Mudkip for a Bulbasaur

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
i am looking for todotile and chikorita will trade cyndaquil

KodiakBlackout

Looking for any Totodile.
I have most other starters except Bulbasaur and Squirtle, but if you want something else PM and ask and I'll see what I have.

Blasting Toise

I have many totodiles I will trade for pretty much anything so please PM me some offers.

bigant403

Looking for a totodile. Pm me with an offer and i'll see what i can do

Basstion

Hello!!! i have totodile!! like 20 for trades!!! im looking for gen 3 and 4 starters and Porygon, Starly, Magby, Elekid, Wooper, Corphish, Gastly, Magnemite, Abra!!

Last edited:

Wolfaotic

send smeargles
I'm looking for a shiny Feraligatr PM me ( Even a shiny Totodile will do.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.