• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#158 Totodile / #159 Croconaw / #160 Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

narceo3

totodile

Looking for a totodile and a cyndaquil. Preferably with pokerus. I have all other generation starters to trade, but none with pokerus. Also have others. PM me for offers and details.

Lady-hinata

The Silent Helper
I'm looking for any type of Totodile.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering totodile male with dragon dance adamant looking for DWF slowpoke or other DWF like eevee I need more DWF eevee I can hatch anymore I have had a lot of difficulty lately PM me if interested

Yusaburu

trading totodile for any pokemon from my wishlist

orochi

still have totodiles with dragondance/dragonclaw or dragondance/aquajet

Arcan

Hi everyone, i am new here.
I am searching for: Totodile (or evolution) Squirtle (or evolution) Piplup (or evolution)

I can exchange all the grass starters and the fire starters, mudkip and oshawott.
i can trade togepi breloom happiny chansey, spiritomb...
I have a tons of pokemon so feel free to ask

mogan3

Wanna trade
have a shiny feraligtr pm with offers

Sway

A Beautiful Enigma
Need ANY totodile. Check my sig.

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking for all starter Pokemon from gens I through IV. FC: 2537 9783 8656 Axel

Can offer Eevees, Dratinis and more as well as Pokemon I get from the Pokemon Dream World. PM me if you are offering! Still new on how to EV train.

Golden_Arcanine

Got a bunch of Totodiles. Looking for Charmander, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Treeko, Torchic, Turtwig, Chimchar, and/or Piplup. Or any non-common Pokemon. I've got a bunch of them in my PC right now.

Last edited:

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
Looking for any gender/level Totodile, Croconaw, or Feraligatr. I have level 1 untouched Squirtles for trade or PM me which Pokémon you desire. You can also E-mail me PaulMStein@hotmail.com or pm me on skype: paul.stein88. Thank you!

JAMMER823

im looking for totodile i can offer charmander,squitle,chimchar,magby,elekid,tepig,snivy,oshawott,eevee,scyther,lapras,zorua,snorunt,snover,makuhita,tyrouge,tynamo,gible,skarmory,larvitar,beldum,togepi, trapinch,feebas,magikarp,magnemite,pineco,murkrow,growlith,vulpixabra,corphish,yanma,misdrevus,croagunk,gligar,sneasel,horsea,solosis,gothita,riolu,clampearl,teddiursa,slopoke, nosepass,wailmer,& rotom (any form).if you would trade a totodile for 1 of these send me a pm

[edit] i now offer every starter excludeing bulbasaur

Last edited:

Golden_Arcanine

Giving away Totodiles. Giving me one of Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Mudkip, Treeko, Torchic, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Beldum, Bagon, Beldum, Feebas will put you at the top of the list.

mogan3

Wanna trade
can bread totodiles with the moves icefang

Zecaomes

Hey Scotty,Jesus Man
Looking for Totodile. Can trade for ANY non-legendary Pokémon (except Squirtle, Spinda and Slakoth). If anyone is interested, just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.