• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#158 Totodile / #159 Croconaw / #160 Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundxfury

I've got 7 male Totodile with Dragon Dance and Ice Punch I want to get rid of. All Adamant nature.
Looking for female DW Foongus and Shroomish. Will also trade them for evo stones.
I plan on releasing them tomorrow morning if nobody wants them, so if you're interested VM me asap

Last edited:

orochi

i have a ut lax shiny totodile that i want to get rid of, im looking for shiny in return

Last edited:

Iwz8472

Looking for a totodile with Sheer Force, PM to arrange the trade.

Vermia

Looking for a newly hatched Totodile. I can breed the following starters:
- Bulbasaur
- Squirtle
- Piplup
- Snivy
- Tepig
- Oshawott

bopla83

Looking for a Totodile...
I have the following female DW pokemon: NidoranF, Zubat, Dratini, Gible, Murkrow, Gligar, Bagon, Vulpix, Magby, Caterpie and Onix to offer.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I have the following totodile from breeding for an adamant one: All are UT, and moves are scratch, leer, hydro pump, and surf. Should have a decent ask iv, father was holding power brave.

Female:
Relaxed
Bold

Male:
Calm
Gentle
Lonely
Timid
2 Impish
2 Mild
Hardy
Relaxed
Jolly

Last edited:

Molesy87

I'm looking for a freshly hatched totodile, not fussed about stats. Can offer fresh hatched snivy or oshawott. PM me for details

magersxx

looking for any totodile

what i have to offer, (random nature, level 1)
shivy
gastly
pupitar
beldum
pinsir
absol
dratini
riolu
magikarp
tepig
snivy
snover
cherrim
psyduck
smoochum
mawile
axew
deino
drilbur
shellder
sableye
turtwig
horsea
archen
exeggcute
shinx
torchic
onix
squirtle
larvitar
wooper
skorupi
tirtouga
larvesta
rhyhorn
feebas
croagunk
swinub
sneasal
trapinch

2237 4102 3089

FriendlyFeebas

Looking for a Tododile of adamant nature any gender. Will take female of ANY NATURE and ANY LEVEL.

Offering:
Eevee
Porygon
Dragoniar
Axew
Clefairy
Petilil
Tropius
Pupitar
Shuckle
All elemental monkeys
Kangaskhan
Stoutland

and a couple more.

i just got my totodile transferred from my heart gold game into my white game and i'm gonna start breeding her! i will update when i have a few hatched!

i am looking for
Pikachu
Ditto

PM me with other offers to though! cause i am still in the beginning of the game so there are a LOT of pokemon i dont have.

jlzelmz

looking for totodile, can offer oshawott/eevee if any wans

Pokemon Black : Heru - 0261 7264 5733

Last edited:
i just hatched 5 totodiles that know water pulse and arial ace. i also gave them all PKRS

i have:
1 male hardy nature
1 female hardy nature
1 male docile nature
1 female naive nature
1 male relaxed nature

PM me with offers.
i'm looking for a female pikachu, any of the Kanto starters besides Charmander or any of the johto starters besides totodile. Also loking for a Shiney Japanese Ditto with Imposter! lol i know thats a lot to ask for so if it's not sniney thats fine haha anything shiney is cool, but i will only take legitimate pokes.

Verus_Nox

Looking for a Lvl 5 Male Totodile for my Pokemon Black version. I don't have much to offer, except any of the fossil Pokemon, or any random Pokemon. Any Pokemon I trade will come with a Lucky Egg or another decent item. PM me if interested! :D

EDIT: No longer require a Totodile, thanks!

Last edited:

ceth

im looking for a female totodile i dont care about stats and nature i dont have much to offer since im just geting started after losing my game card for white

my name is Allock and my friend code is 4771 5066 5086

Cmasterprice

I'm looking for Totodile.
I don't have one. (I blame the economy)

But, I have some legendaries that im looking to get rid of, partly because im gonna play my 3rd-4th gen over.

Just get up with me.

Out.

My FC.
2495-1817-1592

Last edited:

Zagskrag

I'm looking for a totodile, don't care about IVs and nature. I can offer at least the following freshly hatched pokémon:
- cyndaquil (best IVs of my pokes)
-mareep
-scraggy (with drain punch)
-trapinch
-eevee
-deino (with dark pulse)

PM me for more info.

AlexanderHrtBrk

Ace Trainer
Breeding all second gen starters. Pm me offers. I'm just trying to fill out my pokedex.

Status
Not open for further replies.