• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#158 Totodile / #159 Croconaw / #160 Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

yba_990

Looking for all the johto starters
what I have to offer are the kanto and unova starters, eevee, togepei, abra and lots of pokemon from gen (1-4) and I got pokerus.

Liz21

I can breed all of the Johto starters, PM me if interested!

Aprilisaname

I breed Totodiles. If you want one just PM me. I´ll take every offer, just want to give them a home. (But I don´t want hacks.) If you want me to breed a special for you, then I want something. But ask me for nature, maybe a got one ready. :D

Ghost.

Looking for a Totodile, I have all the Unova starters, Charmander, and Squirtle.

Yobisute

Looking for a Totodile, even just for the Pokedex (trade back), if not for keeps.
I have all other starters and almost all other Pokemon.

PM if interested. Thank you!

Trade Completed!

Last edited:

Tancar911

V Where's Squirtle?
Its a long shop, but i really want a shiny totodile/evolution! I would trade anything for it, as long as it is legit

Entreri10

Also looking for a shiny totodile willing to trade almost anything I have pm me for offers

Zecaomes

Hey Scotty,Jesus Man
Really need a Totodile, of any kind. Can offer any other breedable Pokémon in the game.

Please PM me.

Darklyon

Breeder
Trade done.

Last edited:

Nenharm

Pokémon Master
I have a lot of Totodiles! I'm looking for other starters:
Oshawott
Tepig

Bulbasaur
Chikorita
Cindiquil
Treeko
Turtwig

PM me if you have any :)

ForeWolf

I'm looking for a Totodile (along with every other other Gen 1 thru 4 starter). I only own White 2 right now. I don't care about it's nature or anything, as long as it's non-hacked legit. If someone would be kind enough to help, it would be greatly appreciated. PM me. :)

manafiend

Have Totodiles avaliable (or, rather, a female Totodile and a Ditto in the daycare centre, breeding away). Looking for any Hoenn or Sinnoh starters, as well as Bulbasaur or Charmander. Send me a PM, and I can try get you a specific nature (although no promises).

Chris.

Ilane

Trade Pending

Dragonheart Sanctuary is a custom RNG shop. It is closed until Early February.

Last edited:

Kitten Paws

I have Totodiles available. Just PM me what nature you want.

Looking for:

Squirtle
Gen III starters
Gen IV starters

Will consider other offers :)

Last edited:

gtk

duurrrr...
Looking for female totodile with the sheer force ability. Pm me

Nvm. Realized totodile doesn't have dw ability yet.

Last edited:

Machomacho

Hot two Totodile, one female the other male. Both know Leer, Crunch, Blizzard, and Surf. PM me if interested.
Edit: I discovered I had another Female Totodile, but traded one.

So one Female and One Male

Last edited:

CvxFous

I'm looking for all johto starters.
Natures, IV,ability and gender don't matter.

I have all Unova dex in BW2 (300pokemon), if you want to trade my something PM me.

My Friend Code is in my sig and my player name is CvxFous.

Status
Not open for further replies.