• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#158 Totodile / #159 Croconaw / #160 Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar Floats

Hello!

I'm looking for just any ol' totodile. Don't care about natures or anything like that. Preferably legit though. Here's what I can offer,

Potentially Egg Moves: Snivy, Eevee
Starters: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Chikorita, Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Mudkip
Can Breed: Houndour, Poochyena, Shinx, Pidgey, Cherubi, Snover, Porygon
Pokerus - can be combined with any of the above.
-Also, some version exclusives from both titles, just PM me and I'll see if I have it.

Anyway, if interested, please PM me and we can exchange friend codes and set up a time to trade. Thanks!

Last edited:

TheProdigy

Returing Veteran
I am on the hunt for all the starters. including totodile. Im fresh back into pokemon but i can offer what is necessary. a private message will do just fine!
any help is appreciated.

firestar319

The Marauder
Hey guys, I'm looking for a Totodile of any kind, preferably legit. I have various other starters I can offer. PM me if you have a Totodile to spare and we can work something out

dcskin21

I have totodile eggs I can trade, am looking for cubone in exchange...pm me if interested...

GenericDrew

Looking for a totodile do not care about nature's or anything just need one pm me and we can make a deal

rover1000

The collector
I have a a bunch of newly hatched Totodiles with Jolly nature and moves Ice punch, Dragon dance, and substitute. Would like other starters in return besides gen 5 or pm me to work out a different deal.

sxl_Noah

Looking for any of these evolutions. can give a pichu that knows Volt tackle. If you are interested, P.M. me. Thanks!

1jean318

i'm looking for a totodile of any kind.

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
I am looking for a toto file with the egg move dragon damce

Be123

I have all Shiny starters
Im looking for:
Event Manaphy( no ranger)
Event Shaymin ( No oaksletter )
All UT and Legit

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

I've got totodiles who know dragon dance/crunch/ice punch/waterfall. You will NOT find totodiles better than this. PM offers!

Gordonat3r

Pokémon Master
i have totodiles to offer.

message me for details

Sarikazam

Rogue Champion
I am looking for most starters, but mainly Totodile. Any nature or gender.
If you have other starters too let me know. I can offer other Pokemon and certain DW Pokemon (No legendary or shiny Pokemon, sorry).

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Offering:

Feraligatr-Fang
Waterfall/Return/Swords Dance/Substitute
Adamant
Salac berry
31/x/31/x/x/31
Torrent
Effort ribbon, ability ribbon
311/334/236/171/171/255
4hp/252atk/252spd.

Feraligatr-Toothless.
waterfall/Earthquake/DragonDance/IcePunch
Adamant
Lefftovers
31/x/31/31/x/31
Torrent
Effort ribbon
318/301/236/174/191/255
28hp/228atk/252spd

Feraligatr-Chompy
Waterfall/Earthquake/SwordsDance/IcePunch
Jolly
Leftovers
31/x/31/31/x/x
Torrent
Effort ribbon
311/283/236/174/175/279
4hp/252atk/252spd

Make me an offer. I DARE YA!
Did anybody else notice it said totodile twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.