• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#158 Totodile / #159 Croconaw / #160 Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerehead

Hello all!
I have every starter from all 5 gens. Looking for a sableye, not picky. PM me if you are interested in a trade. Thanks!
Can do Pokerus too!

trade complete

Last edited:

Black_Belt_Troy

Seasoned Trainer
Hey everybody! (So I'm hoping somebody might be willing to put down their version of X or Y just long enough to help me out with this):
I'm looking for any totodile or evolution of that has the DW ability (or hidden ability as I guess they're supposed to be called) Sheer Force.
Level, gender, nature, iv's, attacks - none of that matters. I can offer literally anything in return (as long as it doesn't require a DW ability or being shiny).
Its also super important that this totodile not be hacked or crafted in any way. Must be 100% legit.
PM me for exchange - thanks so much for your help! :)

masterofkalos

hey guys!
i need a totodile or any other pokemon from the totadile family (croconaw, feraligart)
i can trade you these: blaziken lv 100, venasaur, cyndaquil, squirtle, mudkip, snivy, oshawott and zorua. please send private :)

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I have all starters except Turtwig. I'm looking for someone to teach my pokemon Signal beam or Bounce. I can also accept any good TM in return. PM me with noffers! :)

mewboy1000

Pokemon Breeder
I've got 5 Totodiles looking for homes (2 of which that have their egg move Aqua Jet), so just PM me if you're interested. (My wishlist is in my signature)

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need
-SHINY:preferably Female ;004; ;007; ;155; ;158; ;252; ;255; ;258; ;387; ;390; ;393; Tepig
-SHINY:preferably Male ;152; Snivy, Oshawott

PM me if you have! I can offer many shinies and events. :)

Shadow101thehedgehog

My starter was Oak.
Could someone possibly give me a totodile for an Oshawott or Cyndaquil? Apologies that my offerings are limited but the Cyndaquil is female if that means anything to anyone.

FC in Pokemon white is: 0004-6401-5911
PM me if you're willing to lend a hand. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
I need a Totodile or any of its evos. I can trade other starters.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need a Shiny FEMALE Totodile. I have Shiny male totodile for trade as well as other pokemon listed in my sig. PM me :)

I have baby totodiles who know dragon dance and waterpunch. They also really don't have hidden ability. Pm me offers.

UnlimitedCheese

Hi, I need a totodile for my Pokemon Y, I can give you almost any pokemon with pokerus. Private message me if you want a pokemon with pokerus.

Last edited:

UnlimitedCheese

Hi, I need a totodile for my Pokemon Y, I can give you almost any pokemon with pokerus. Private message me if you want a pokemon with pokerus.

Last edited:

HDMusikguy

Hi i am looking for an totodile, would you please trade me one, i have pokemon black, i only have 6 pokemon for the 5 gen, but i be willing to trade something for a totodile

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay, I, am, DESPRATE. I want a Totodile and althoughI have a friend who'll trade with me, it's been going bad so if ANYONE is willing to trade a Totodile, I'll offer whatever Female HA Pokémon I can give, or anything else I might have. Contact me if interested. Please! Before the shutdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.