• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

15th special!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G50

No longer posting
I think this means that this is replacing the next Tournament episode.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Can you please use proper sources in the future, not middlemen, especially middlemen which have posted mistranslations on numerous occassions

Proper source is Dengeki magazine: https://twitpic.com/a9l1u4/full

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
So August 9th & August 16th Are breaks? That's a GREAT idea because everyone enjoys pointless specials like these.:D

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Boy, there sure are a lot of these pointless Team Rocket things lately...

At least this all but proves Iris VS. Dawn is round 2 of the World Tournament, not that that will stop any of the hate.

dman_dustin

Wow, how unnecessary.

Like that one Pikachu short (last year?).

This still isn't making up for Naruto's missing timeslot (for the Roxie Gym Battle or for the movie, depending on which one is being made up for on the 9th). Unless it was explained that the Roxie gym battle one hour special was to make up something that got screwed up further back.

But really 21 days of no new Best Wishes episode especially during a tournament? Couldn't this two week break occurred, after the dragonite episode?

But yeah, really we need a special ranking the movies? There had better be a decent future episode previews attached to this thing.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
God Garchomp looks hideously off model in that shot. Even Kinoshita had better drawings.

So August 9th & August 16th Are breaks? That's a GREAT idea because everyone enjoys pointless specials like these.:D

I might as well glue my eyes to Amazon.co.jp and Rakuten.co.jp at this point because they had more exciting Best Wishes news than Dengeki.
This still isn't making up for Naruto's missing timeslot (for the Roxie Gym Battle or for the movie, depending on which one is being made up for on the 9th). Unless it was explained that the Roxie gym battle one hour special was to make up something that got screwed up further back.
At least it isn't eating up further time slot, as it is only half an hour.

But yeah, really we need a special ranking the movies? There had better be a decent future episode previews attached to this thing.

Codebreaker Special only had Cilan episode preview so yeah... don't expect much besides maybe Therian formes plot preview.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
What's wrong with Garchomp's head..? D:

Anyways, this means there will be even more breaks? Ugh, one break was enough. :(
Still neat, though, I guess.

Janovy

Banned
BW2 hasn't been that great anyway, and this little hype that we're feeling, they're killing it with these constant breaks and specials no one cares about.

Haunter ゴースト

BW2 hasn't been that great anyway, and this little hype that we're feeling, they're killing it with these constant breaks and specials no one cares about.

Really? I thought every episode (including Detective Cilan lol) has been brilliant so far. I'm really enjoying the episodes they're doing justice in Best Wishes if you ask me.

I agree with the Hype being destroyed though, it's a shame.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
wow, at this rate the dub will only be 5 episodes behind, especially best wishes 2 being aired before october the 7th, so exactly how will this go down?

Janovy

Banned
Really? I thought every episode (including Detective Cilan lol) has been brilliant so far. I'm really enjoying the episodes they're doing justice in Best Wishes if you ask me.
It's been good, but not that great imo. Brilliant is a bit of an exaggeration, at least in my opinion.

I agree with the Hype being destroyed though, it's a shame.
Indeed, it sucks.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Except for the last episode which was still pretty decent best wishes 2 has been amazing, maybe that's due to piplup being on the show and dawn to :) but it's really a step up from the original best wishes, and it's even creeping up to sinnoh's quality to.

It's been good, but not that great imo. Brilliant is a bit of an exaggeration, at least in my opinion.

Indeed, it sucks.

Wow i'm known here for bashing best wishes but i think i'm the only one who likes best wishes 2 :eek:

DMerle

Guess who's back
wow, at this rate the dub will only be 5 episodes behind, especially best wishes 2 being aired before october the 7th, so exactly how will this go down?

That's not necessarily a bad thing to me, unless it ends up that the dub takes a massive break to make up for it.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Ugh, another day with no episode? I really am not excited for this Junior Cup arc and just want it to go by. This will make me more impatient.

Better get spoiled by any upcoming previous gen Pokémon capture for Dent, that would make things slightly better as I won't have to wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.