• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#161 Sentret / #162 Furret

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#161 Sentret#162 Furret
normal.gif
normal.gif

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for a sentret or furret offer me pls

Shiny Raichu

Bug/Electric Pokemon Trainer
I am looking for a female frisk sentret from the dream world. I have a few other dream world females I am willing to offer in trade.

Tnuter

Pokemon Hunter
Anyone have sentret ill trade pokerus pokemon

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Looking for a Furret. A lot to trade. It's just for a DEX entry. So nothing special needed.

ShinyHunt

Complete Pimp
any Sentret or Furret needed here

If you're still looking, gallux, i'd love any of the starters. I can give you a furret.

TimelordOtaku

THANKS, Hermione.
I've got a dreamworld Sentret I can breed if anyone wants one.

marcjames07

looking for a sentret.

will trade for pokerus, mudkip or gen V starters.

my FC: 0991 2909 2873

PM me

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya everyone! I'm looking for one of every Pokemon, 1-646! Pref. level 1 for breedable Pokemon! If you'd like to help me out and trade, just PM me! Thank you!

Galux

sentret

Hey I have sentret pm if you want one because I really want to make 50 trades because apparently you get another master ball if you make 50 trades

Looking for either a Shiny Furret/Sentret or a Foreign Furret/Sentret (anywhere except for America). I can breed almost every pokemon so PM me what you want so we can work something out.

EraAestuo

The Vain One
Hey, looking for a shiny female Furret! :) PM me for what you want!

Dyabel

looking for shiny furret/sentret, PM/VM me

autumnmew

Event Hunter
looking for a shiny female sentret offering pokemon in signature and others must be nicknameable offering more for jolly nature and lv3 and under(UT)

Last edited:

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;161;Got a pair of extra Sentrets, they need more snuggles than I have. PM me offers.;161;​

Status
Not open for further replies.