• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#161 Sentret / #162 Furret

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeferMan

Oddish Smoker
Seeking Shiny Sentret !! preferably hatched and UT and level 1
offering any shinies in my sig, and i also have a lot of legends for trade :)

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
Looking for shiny sentret, pm me!

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Hello! I am looking for a level 100 (preferably) Shiny Furret. I would be willing to give away:

Level 100 non-shiny Garchomp

Level 100 non-shiny Hydreigon

Level 100 non-shiny Tyranitar

Level 51 Shiny Suicune (possibly)

And maybe a couple others, so please PM me for more details and so we can discuss a trade. Thanks! :)

Looking for DWF Sentret/Furret (Jolly preferable). Will offer any of my own DWF's, come and make an offer. :D

BCM_00

I have a DW female ;161; and am willing to breed it if someone would like it. I am looking for any DW females I don't already have. PM me if you are interested.

Steddi

Hey I need a dw sentret, if its male it needs to be jolly, if its dw female any nature. I can offer any starter or dwf i have in return!

edit trade complete

Last edited:

Akaiclone02

Nuzlocker
I am in need of a sentret or furret for Pokedex purposes
Pm me for trade negotiations

KID_23

does ayone have a furret for black or white 2

Status
Not open for further replies.