• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#163 Hoothoot / #164 Noctowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

draco4725

I have a shiny Noctowl and I'm looking for a Male Skarmory with the ability sturdy, Impish Nature, the move Brave Bird, and Perfect IVs, preferably level 1.
PM me if interested.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Looking for a Dream World female Hoothoot. PM me if you have one!

Last edited:

Adam.

Looking for a DW Hoothoot/Noctowl. Any nature or gender. Willing to trade Latios, any of the Musketeer trio, shiny Haxorus, Cresselia, any of the Lake trio, or Heatran.
PM me if interested.

Guiman

Abra Master
Im Cleaning up my boxes so im trading all my pidgeys with brave bird ,spearows, hoothoots, murkrows with brave bird some taillows with brave bird and also starlys. Pm me for offers.

Kizirious

FT: Shiny Sandile (Male) and Shiny Tranquill (Male). Both legit. LF: Shiny Noctowl and Hoothoot. Preferably Male

FC is 5072-6719-3038

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.