• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#167 Spinarak / #168 Ariados

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#167 Spinarak#168 Ariados
bug.gif
poison.gif
bug.gif
poison.gif

Wheretheheartis1

Fierce battler
I have a lvl 52 Japanese ariados with pokerus and I'm looking for manaphy, deoxys, and arceus so if your willing to trade then PM me I also have other Japanese pokemon so if you want 2-3 pokemon including the ariados for the deoxys or arceus than I'm fine with that.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
While I'm waiting for approval on my trade shop I may as well be using this to conduct trades and all. I have an EV trained Ariados for those who would like one, trained by yours truly and looking for any trainer that wants one

EVs: 252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
IVs: 3/1/21/22/27/30
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Sucker Punch, Spider Web, Baton Pass, Bug Buzz

Interested in it? Of course you are, now all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;168;

Last edited:

Franzo

Breeding Spinaraks for trade! (Have a modest natured one)
PM me if you'd like one!
Looking For:Shuppet, Power Bracelets.

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I have a shiny Ariados (nickname ARIADOS). Willing to trade it - along with an item of your choice (nothing too awesome, mind you) - for an Ariados named Mii. PM me if you're interested.

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya everyone! I'm looking for one of every Pokemon, 1-646! Pref. level 1 for breedable Pokemon! If you'd like to help me out and trade, just PM me! Thank you!

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Please check Signature for the Pokemon i'm looking for.

Ziii

Level 1 shiny spinarak available in my shop, comes to me on wednesday, leave offers in shop or PM.

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Wanted: DWf Spinarak
Offering: Other Dream World females, ask and I will probably have it, as well as shinies.

Litovoi

Astral Shadow
Looking for male Spinarak. Can trade almost any breedable pokemon.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a spinarak and a ariados for my dex.

froobisu

I can breed spinarak for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Looking for a Admant Female DW Shiny Spinarak or any Spinarak that ups its attack if you want a shiny UT Tangela or a T Shiny Swellow for it, then please Vm me to disscuss.

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
offering a female dw spinarak with sniper pm offers

Machomacho

Have spinaraks with twineedle and spinaraks with night slash. Pm for trade or more details.

I'm willing to breed Spinaraks for whoever wants one.
Just PM me.
I'm looking for pokemon in my signature, but I'll take pretty much anything if you can't give me one.

Status
Not open for further replies.